Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boys ang girls, it's the fucking weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so my weekend is tonight and tomorrow, so I'm starting the thread today! :D

I'm going out clubbing in Brighton tonight to get pissed up and hopefully meet up with my new love interest. It's also pay day at midnight! :D

Tomorrow I'm going to a drug fuelled house party to get mashed on as many drugs as I can get my hands on!

Working Saturday and Sunday.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm metting up with the misses tomorrow night, we are just having a night in. Then Sat we are off to Gran Canaria for a week! I cant wait!
    I have to choose between a couple of things tomorrow and i dont know which one to do :(
    It so isn't the weekend yet.

I don't know what I'm going. Anything that involves spending as little money as possible. Hopefully getting drunk. And maybe sorting all my things out to sell at a car boot sale.
    katchika wrote: »
    It so isn't the weekend yet.

:yes:

I'm going to newquay (assuming the weather doesnt get any worse)
    Going to the pub tonight... get drunk.. maybe go to town.

Nowt on Friday :s

Goin out on Saturday

No drugs this weekend.. only alcohol!
    noog wrote: »
    :yes:

I'm going to newquay (assuming the weather doesnt get any worse)

Me too :D see you there!
    Working like a bitch this weekend.
    Nowt! Woooorking. WOE.
    I went out last night, haha I have shameful photos as proof. These are the definitive 'shameful' photos. AND NAY! You canny seee!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    This weekend is his birthday. We are going to view a house and perhaps more.
    its my bday this weekend also, so gettin absolutely fucked is probably on the cards although have been rippin the arse out of it over the last few weeks, so it isnt really the best of ideas.. ah well

also have to sort somethin else after a ruckus with a few cunts last week :mad:
    Pub Quiz tonight. Few pints, nothing too mental.

Dunno what the fuck I'm at after that, will be in a jam no matter what happens though. :thumb:
    Payday tomorrow!

Out straight from work at 9pm, gonna get absolutely ripped. Find out who we're playing in Europe tomorrow too, so trying to go on the net at work to look at flights and stuff.

Saturday, football then get fucked again probably.

Sunday sleep.
    Work tomorrow. I have no plans for the weekend yet, but then I hardly do anyway.
    Oh and good luck ED!

Tomorrow I am going out for a few 'civilised' drinks which will mean getting heavy tanked up and talking nonsense with folk from work and that, eh.
    Tomorrow night pub, Saturday night town and sunday alton towers! :hyper: :hyper:
    Nothing tomorrow night but being sad and watching big brother final :blush:
    Then work saturday till 7 then off to a party then into town.
    Up at 5.30 on sunday to do placement 7 till 2 then at work 2-8. So I will be as rough as a bears bum come sunday night!
    Friday- *fingers crossed* I'll be completing on my house purchase so will be finishing off the packing.
    Saturday - hiring van and moving into said house
    Sunday - move out of house into uni accommodation for a few days for induction into the new job. Sunday evening is meal and pub quiz I think for induction.
    I'm sorry, what? A weekend? Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with such a concept this week. I'm going to be working all the way through it, as I'm horrendously busy at work right now. On Saturday, the drinking of alcohol in our arcades will be illegal, (in accordance with new gambling and licensing laws) and I'm one of the poor saps who has to enforce this new rule. I am not looking forward to it!
    lighten up sg and look on the bright side, free confiscated booze!

i was going to take it easy this weekend after the carnival, but it's payday and i've just landed a fucking awesome job and so has my mate so i think i may have a wee drink.......or two :D
    lighten up sg and look on the bright side, free confiscated booze!
    Hmm... with all those thoughts about how we're going to enforce these new laws, I forgot about the welcome bonus of it all. :p
    This weekend wooo! I went out tonight and it was fucking awesome. all my friends were out. tomorrow night its my mates suprise birthday party in manchester which is also gonna be awesome cos he totally doesnt know anything about it! me and violette will be getting very drunk!

saturday im working til 11 and im planning on spending all of sunday in bed. cos iv not had a lazy day for AGES. yeeeah.
    This weekend wooo! I went out tonight and it was fucking awesome. all my friends were out. tomorrow night its my mates suprise birthday party in manchester which is also gonna be awesome cos he totally doesnt know anything about it! me and violette will be getting very drunk!

Sweet, sounds like a class weekend.

I'm half cut now, only just begun though. :thumb:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Sweet, sounds like a class weekend.

I'm half cut now, only just begun though. :thumb:

wooo so you're starting drinking now...until the weekend?

im really rather drunk this is becoming a bad habit of coming on thesite. i proper cant stop talking when im drunk too even to people i dont even know. my best friend calls it 'word vomit' the words just come out on their own haha. i bet people think im weird. oh well!!!
    wooo so you're starting drinking now...until the weekend?

im really rather drunk this is becoming a bad habit of coming on thesite. i proper cant stop talking when im drunk too even to people i dont even know. my best friend calls it 'word vomit' the words just come out on their own haha. i bet people think im weird. oh well!!!

Haha fuck it, I've come on here many a time talking shit and not remembering what the fuck I've posted. Waking up the next morning thinking "holy fuck" All a bit of craic I say.

Might take her easy tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday's are usually my time to get clean fucked.
    who the feck is ang?
    sucka back of em turlough u ballbaggin bastard

get on msn :love:
    Ahh for fucks sake, I'm such a twat.

Yeah it was all going good, we met up, danced and I kissed her. :heart:

But as normal, I had to go and get too fucked again, ended up snorting loads of coke which I've supposedly given up, and I don't remember fuck all after that kiss but apparantly she ended up going home with another bloke.

Arr fuck it, I haven't slept, I'm coming down and I've got work at 12! Whoop de fuck, at least I'm going straight from work to a drug fuelled house party to get fucked again!
    As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't even exist... I'm just gonna go back to the only thing I'm good at... snorting coke.
    Aw Ed! Mate don't feel blue, you say 'apparently' isn't it best to give her the benefit of the doubt?

And I'll be honest with you, if you had a mobile you'd heavy be texting right her right now.

You're not only good at snorting coke, shut it. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    Meh... maybe I'm just come down, tired, feeling like shit and making it out to be worse than it is... but seriously I don't even wanna think about her right now lol.
    Thanks anyway. :)
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Meh... maybe I'm just come down, tired, feeling like shit and making it out to be worse than it is... but seriously I don't even wanna think about her right now lol.
    Thanks anyway. :)

Get some sleep mate, you will feel better afterwards. Your tired and hungover state is just making things seem worse at the moment.