Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

European Predictions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So for those of us with teams in Europe this year, how do you think you'll do?

Personally, I think it's Chelsea's year for the Champions League. Shame there's no Scottish representation in the CL this year (the Plastic Paddys and Satan's XI don't count)

Don't mind who Aberdeen get in the UEFA, I've got 200 notes saved up for a nice little jaunt for the away leg. Bayern Munich during Oktoberfest would be perfect, Ajax dropped into the UEFA tonight, wouldn't say no to the likes of Athletico Madrid or Fiorentina either mind you :D

Draw for the CL is Thursday, draw for the UEFA is on Friday :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Does the African Nations interfere with any fixtures?

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say Sevilla will cause an upset, and Ramos will become the highest profile manager on the planet.
  • Options
    We'll get far again, been really impressed with the start to the season so far. We've got such a good squad we can afford to rotate it a bit for the group stages in Europe so the better players can focus on the Prem.
  • Options
    Bayern Munich will win the Uefa Cup.

There's a good chance the Champions League will be won by someone who isn't contesting their domestic league, but hopefully it will be a worthy winner instead.
  • Options
    Celtic for the UEFA Cup, and Barca for the Big Cup.
  • Options
    Madrid will hopefully improve on the form of the last few years but I can't see it past the semis.

Barcelona or AC Milan for the Big Cup.
  • Options
    Woo hoo go Bolton. Although last time they were dismal.