Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm on a goodwill visit!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Obviously I am tate.

I am actually on a bit of a tour at the moment of various boards in order to write reviews for another board which is just getting started (please note no names mentioned or links produced. I am here to meet you, not advertise).

I got the link from Google and will be hanging around for a little while if you chaps don't mind (and perhaps a lot longer if it proves as interesting as it looks).

Rather than just giving me the standard 'welcome + smiley' post, I thought perhaps you could tell me how you found this board and what keeps you coming back.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welcome :)
    I think I was looking for information and Google threw up the site. I keep coming back because there are some cool people on here and you get very good advice..and just the banter..it's fun.

Welcome btw
    noog wrote: »
    welcome

You nicked my joke :)

Welcome :D
    Rachael wrote: »
    I think I was looking for information and Google threw up the site. I keep coming back because there are some cool people on here and you get very good advice..and just the banter..it's fun.

Welcome btw

I haent been here that long, but thats pretty much the same reason as me tbh. Ive visited a few similar sites, and this is the only one i keep coming back to.
    I can't remember how I found it. Probably good old google like everyone else.

I stayed because it offers great advice and support and you can have a good giggle with everyone. Once you get to know everyone and their individual personalities it becomes a great community :)
    I like how busy it is. There's always someone online posting which makes a change from other boards I go on.
    You all seem a very friendly bunch.

A few of the sites seem to have a lot of arguments
    Well we have our fair share but it makes it all a bit more interesting at times.
    I can't remember either! It was probably google or through another young person site.

I like coming on here cos there's always something going on and it's a good place to sit and chat when there's nothing better to do:lol:

This lack of job business has gotten me quiiite addicted.
    i came here looking for some advice on a situation I was in with an ex back in 2002 and have been here ever since :D
    i have no idea how i found this place! i've been here since i think 2002 with this name but i was around before that with another...i think i've been here since about 2000!

i love it, there are so many people and as someone else said, there is always someone around! you can come on at 3 in the morning and there will still be someone to chat to!
    squeal wrote: »
    Well we have our fair share but it makes it all a bit more interesting at times.

Yeah, me and squeal don't really see eye to eye! :mad:
    (Joking, she's lovely really)

I think I was just searching on google for information on drugs, and found this site which I thought was amazing as drugs were discussed so freely. I'd never seen anything like it, I then started reading the other boards and getting to know people on here, and I became addicted.
    Drugs. Thats how I found thesite.org
    Someone on here (who I know from another board) introduced me to this place. I think he told me he found it when googling something.
    Hello! What does tate mean? You said that, obviously, you are tate, but the only tate I know is the surname!
    Ah, now I understand! Sorry, I've had quite a lot of rum! Your name is Tate! What's your first name then? I find computers very confusing!