Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How often do you want sex?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote: »
    I'm probably the opposite to this, when i know i can get it i'm not all that bothered, but when its a challenge the sex is so much better

Well I guess it depends on the situation. Mine has been that I've had short periods of time with a male to my disposal and I really like to use the time. :P
    I think that if I had somebody always ready I'd probably mellow out.

It also depends on what particular the time of month I'm at. I'm differently horny throughout the month. :P
    Pretty often my sex drive is fairly high.

But if I'm not in a relationship I won't intentionally go out and shag the first minger I come across to satisfy my needs
    plah- hardly ever lately...no explaination- my libido just fucked off somewhere and I just dont feel in the least bit sexual...causing problems now too. :( Ah well.
    Well I love being 'relieved'! on a regular basis but am quite happy with a handjob or being given head, not overly fussed with full on sex.

Call me mad or lazy (!) but thats just me!
    When I have a bf then it's pretty high, but when I am single and not particularly attracted to anyone not all that high. Can take or leave it at the moment!
    If possible, I would have sex everyday I think haha...But currently, its only on the weekends. So maybe two or three times on Saturday/Sunday..
    Lots and lots and lots!!!!! Maybe i'm still in the honeymoon period or something but started having sex 5 months ago and cannot get enough. My bf can't get over it - "I thought girls didn't like sex!" - I want it several times a day - until we're both sore. Usually between 5 and 10 sexual activities of some sort a day, if we have the day? And the snuggly kissy thing for a LONG time.
    It's not actually sex I want though as much as sex with HIM. It's HIM, not the sex. I mean, if I go away for I week I won't be finding some other bloke cos I'm horny.
    Jaloux wrote: »
    It also depends on what particular the time of month I'm at. I'm differently horny throughout the month. :P
    :yes: This happens to me too.
    I want sex about 90% of the time and luckily for me, my girlfriend feels the same way.
    I think I'm whats known as a sex-addict.A lot of people would probably thinks thats cool -sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't (can end up hitting on anybody).Not as bad as it was tho.Probably every night now.
    i would think that it would vary with person to person.
    Hot Candy wrote: »
    :flirt: I am so horny whenever I am near my bf. All he has to do is kiss me and I want him there and then!! :naughty:

I'm also currently in my sexual peak and worry that I want sex too much! My poor bf gets worn out!!

Anyone else like this!?!?! :naughty:

me... if i could i'd get it always but well.. Men always get super tired after sex... dont know why :hyper: :chin:
    fairly frequenlty
    i am most deff like this now. seriously. i want it all the time. and i thought the guys were the one that would want it all the time. haha yea right. its me. i feel ya girl. i know where your coming from..
    well ever since i lost my virginity in august. i want it more and more. idk why. but thats just how i am now. i dont want to sound so much like a slut or something but i actually enjoy having sex. but with only one person.
    Hi everyone, im new so please be gentle :wave:
    A bit too much, but you don't see my bloke complaining any time soon ;)
    All the time :D
    i'm exactly the same at the mo and the bf has to tell me no sometimes lol
    i'm exactly the same at the mo and the bf has to tell me no sometimes lol

:yes: same here.
    Hot Candy wrote: »
    :flirt: I am so horny whenever I am near my bf. All he has to do is kiss me and I want him there and then!! :naughty:

I'm also currently in my sexual peak and worry that I want sex too much! My poor bf gets worn out!! :hyper: Our sex is amazing though and we are always trying new things!

Anyone else like this!?!?! :naughty:

Same here I have a very high sex drive, which is crap since I am single. :grump:

When I was married by ex husband said it was unatural for a woman to be up for it so much. :rolleyes: