You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Work Experience =D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay i've got my lovely work Experience coming up in sept, And i'm a little troubled for the Dress code.

I've been told its Smart But Casual ( No Jeans )

Me and my friend agreed we would both go in Black Bottoms ( probley our school ones) With a top - But what are you suggestions :nervous:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    See to me that seams abit over dressed for Working with some Kids + Doing Networking:blush:
    Can't you just wear your school trousers?
    xsazx wrote: »
    plain white shirt (typical office dress) but with open collar/no tie most probably then see what everyone else is like once you get there =]

:yes: I agree. Always been told its better to overdress the first day adjust from then on than to underdress. Or even carry a spare set of things in your car just in case you are over dressed and want to change.
    Where I work it's smart casual which means shirt, tie, trousers, shoes but not necessarily a big business jacket.

Or if you're a girl, anything you feel like throwing on that day! Can get away with murder when it comes to the dress code.

Just wear a shirt you button up, some trousers, a tie - and if it's a bit too formal take the tie off when you get there. In any job indoors trousers and shirt is never too formal so don't worry. :)
    black/grey trousers and a smart job. not necessarily a shirt but like a v neck top.
    Sofie wrote: »
    Can't you just wear your school trousers?

That's what i ment by black bottoms :)
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Just wear a shirt you button up, some trousers, a tie - and if it's a bit too formal take the tie off when you get there. In any job indoors trousers and shirt is never too formal so don't worry. :)

Woahh too formal for me!:blush:
    nicolalou wrote: »
    black/grey trousers and a smart job. not necessarily a shirt but like a v neck top.

Hmm could do

I was speaking with a mate on MSN and she says to go with yeah school bottoms a shirt and Jumper, one of the Stripey one's so i'm going to try it on tomorrow :p