Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is anyone resubmitting/retaking before the 2nd year?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I had uni coursework to do over summer, basically it was work I didn't hand in first year for a number of reasons :shocking: anyway...

I didn't have 'alot' to do, but its been slow progress on the one module I got. It's proper proper got me down this past week. Weathers been nice an I've been stuck in! I've been on at this project for ages and its slowly grinding me down! It's doing my fookin head! It's one of them that just drags and drags. You spend hours on it to see you've progressed so little...

definatley a fist through the screen and yelling fuck off situation. It's go to be done by Tuesday which should be plenty of time, but ughhhh, swear I feel thin like paper!

Is anyone else revising for exam retakes or submitting work next week?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :no: But I did it last year and it suuuucked! I didn't leave the house for weeks and it was so depressing. But just look ahead to when it will all be done, such an immense amount of pressure off your shoulders. At least the weather isn't great this summer:)
    nicolalou wrote: »
    :no: But I did it last year and it suuuucked! I didn't leave the house for weeks and it was so depressing. But just look ahead to when it will all be done, such an immense amount of pressure off your shoulders. At least the weather isn't great this summer:)

What course do you take?

Comps just crashed! :banghead:
    MancDan wrote: »
    What course do you take?

Comps just crashed! :banghead:

:crying: Gutted, French and History. I had to resit four exams. I didn't bother to do my oral or my coursework for French language and I failed 3 exams. At least it made me learn to do all my work in future:)
    Glorious!

:hyper:

I'm DONE! I'm fucking done with it! Fucking finished the bastard!

I CAN REEEELLLLAXXX!!!!!
    I failed my whole 1st Semester...due to a lot of niggly things which multiplied and got worse and worse...!! I got my ass into gear in 2nd Semester though, and passed everything thanks to a LOT of support from tutors etc.

I had 3 resits to do, and thankfully one turned out to be only a small part of a coursework module. I did the 2 exams last week and fingers crossed itll be okay...I am praying anyway!! Hopefully it will be 2nd year here I come in a months time!! The very fact that I am done with them is a huge weight off my shoulders though...:D
    capo2 wrote: »
    I had 3 resits to do, and thankfully one turned out to be only a small part of a coursework module. I did the 2 exams last week and fingers crossed itll be okay...I am praying anyway!! Hopefully it will be 2nd year here I come in a months time!! The very fact that I am done with them is a huge weight off my shoulders though...:D

Yeah, its been bugging me all summer.

I know a few people in the same boat in regards to exams. I don't have any you see, its just coursework. Few mates of mine are retaking their exams on the Tuesday. Thing is I and they wont know the result until the 12th of September, by that time I'll be back on campus moved in! If the stuff I hand in this week doesn't pass (I'm sure it will though) and I move back in, I'll be moving straight back out again! :lol:

Fingers crossed though! Good luck!
    I had uni coursework to do over summer, basically it was work I didn't hand in first year for a number of reasons :shocking: anyway...

I didn't have 'alot' to do, but its been slow progress on the one module I got. It's proper proper got me down this past week. Weathers been nice an I've been stuck in! I've been on at this project for ages and its slowly grinding me down! It's doing my fookin head! It's one of them that just drags and drags. You spend hours on it to see you've progressed so little...

definatley a fist through the screen and yelling fuck off situation. It's go to be done by Tuesday which should be plenty of time, but ughhhh, swear I feel thin like paper!

Is anyone else revising for exam retakes or submitting work next week?

:yes:

Man, exact same situation. It's a cunt like.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    :yes:

Man, exact same situation. It's a cunt like.

It is. or...it was :razz:
    It is. or...it was :razz:

Haha, it is. Have to wait till the 4th. It's a cunt and a half like.
    Haha, it is. Have to wait till the 4th. It's a cunt and a half like.

Random question - are you at QUB? If so, what are ya studying? :)
    Yeah, its been bugging me all summer.

I know a few people in the same boat in regards to exams. I don't have any you see, its just coursework. Few mates of mine are retaking their exams on the Tuesday. Thing is I and they wont know the result until the 12th of September, by that time I'll be back on campus moved in! If the stuff I hand in this week doesn't pass (I'm sure it will though) and I move back in, I'll be moving straight back out again! :lol:

Fingers crossed though! Good luck!

Good Luck to yourself also!!!! :D
    capo2 wrote: »
    Random question - are you at QUB? If so, what are ya studying? :)

Yep, History and Politics, you there to?
    I've had loads of work to do over summer...but considering I only get 2 weeks summer holiday on my course (:crying: ) I don't get much time to do it :rolleyes:
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I've had loads of work to do over summer...but considering I only get 2 weeks summer holiday on my course (:crying: ) I don't get much time to do it :rolleyes:

Nursing?
    Yep, History and Politics, you there to?

I gave ya a wee PM, I've explained why in the message LOL!!
    O.M.G. I have just found out that I have passed one of my repeats, can't believe it, 2 to go!! :D