Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Paris: I'll go on Big Brother

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Heir we go ... Paris is set for BB stay

EXCLUSIVE
Paris: I'll go on Big Brother

By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor
August 20, 2007

PARTY girl Paris Hilton is set to sign for Celebrity Big Brother after being offered more than £300,000, The Sun can reveal.

Kidding ... Paris with pal's baby
Pictures: WENN
Ex-con Paris, 26, is desperate to raise her profile in the UK — and is prepared to be locked up for another three weeks in the Channel 4 house.

A Big Bro source said: “We told Paris, ‘Name your price’.

“We’re in firm talks, and it would be a fantastic coup to get her.”

An insider said Paris is aiming to show she is more than an “heirhead socialite”.

They added: “She wants people to see that she’s not a bimbo or a wildchild.

“The only time anyone hears about her is when she’s been up to no good — or saying something ridiculous.

“She’s actually smart and funny, with lots of interesting things to say.

"She would easily be the star of the show — but obviously she won’t do it unless the money is right.”

Paris would become the highest paid celeb on the show to date, with chiefs set to offer her a sum to dwarf Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty’s £300,000.

There is no hint yet which other celebrities will be go into house and share the Diary Room with Paris in January.

But appearing on Big Bro would cap a tumultuous year for the hotel heiress.

Her reality show The Simple Life was axed after the pair fell out.

Then in June she was thrown in jail for 23 days for driving offences.

Meanwhile Celeb Big Bro bosses are anxious to get the show back on track after the race row earlier this year.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I don't think this is an exclusive. I heard about this a few days ago. Can't remember where, though :/
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think this is an exclusive. I heard about this a few days ago. Can't remember where, though :/

Yeah I read it last week in a paper (I think it was The Sun but I can't remember). I'm excited :hyper:
    :chin: :naughty: rofl
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Would certainly be interesting!
    They should put Jade and Nikki back in for even more fun... rofl

Although I loved Nikki, I really relate to the tantrums haha!

-Jess-
    whoop-de-do
    Celeb BB has been cancelled so it looks like she wont be going on it
    Not that I watch such tripe anyway but it seems like she's trying to cash in before the whole world comes to a unanimous decision that she is a talentless cretinous whore without the least vestige of dignity.
    Celebrity Big Bro has been axed this year.

Poor Paris, what will she do with herself now. :(
    Parden me for my ignorance: I know that Paris became famous this year with the arrests but what was she famous for before this year? If memory serves me right, I saw a Fat Boy Slim video in 2004 with Paris in it but it can't have been that alone?
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Parden me for my ignorance: I know that Paris became famous this year with the arrests but what was she famous for before this year? If memory serves me right, I saw a Fat Boy Slim video in 2004 with Paris in it but it can't have been that alone?

i) being born into an absurdly wealthy family
    ii) for going to lots of cool A-list 'parties' which apparently these days denotes fame
    iii) for flashing her bits in a homemade sex tape which apparently these days doesn't rob one of all dignity
    iv) for being a totally vacuous, insipid, ignorant whore of a being which apparently are virtues for all the kiddies to look up to in this day and age.
    film_buff wrote: »
    Celeb BB has been cancelled so it looks like she wont be going on it

:crying: gutted
    i) being born into an absurdly wealthy family
    ii) for going to lots of cool A-list 'parties' which apparently these days denotes fame
    iii) for flashing her bits in a homemade sex tape which apparently these days doesn't rob one of all dignity
    iv) for being a totally vacuous, insipid, ignorant whore of a being which apparently are virtues for all the kiddies to look up to in this day and age.

Nothing much then...
    Well I wouldn't say no to her money or lifestyle. Apart from the prison bit..
    She seems to be arrogant and obnoxious to everybody because she can afford to be. She's been told all her life that she's great, now she doesn't know any different because it's gone straight to her head.

Rather be down to earth and skint than up myself and loaded any day.