Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesomes - but not as we know it...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*gone*

Comments

• Options
    Different strokes for different folk.....no pun intended! If it works for you then, then what the hell?
    The question is, are you and your missus both fulfilled or do you both have different ideas on where this could go?
    Don't fall in the trap of having to make every sexual experience a kinky explosion!
  • Options
    and we plan to do it again one time....

My advice on that score is tread carefully, given your reaction. i would especially be careful about involving a friend.

I have to ask why you were surprised, or found it difficult, when she got into it. What did you expect? that she would just lie there quietly?

The fact that she is affectionate with you shows to me that she can separate sexual expression from love, though.
  • Options

The fact that she is affectionate with you shows to me that she can separate sexual expression from love, though.

That's a very complicated area for women......women, naturally develop feelings over a period of time which can open a whole can of worms! Though there are exceptions to the rule.
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant "but not with him".

But yeah, it is worth remembering that you must both go into this accepting that if one of you says "enough" then enough it must be.
  • Options
    I agree. And sorting out the boundaries beforehand is a good idea!
  • Options
    Indeed, have a safe word. Something that only the two of you understand as meaning "I am not happy"
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    I do think it's best to use someone who isn't close to either of you.
    Someone you cant trust but who isn't part of your daily life......

And agreed on the code word :yes: If you're role playing etc things can get carried away when not wanted as "stop" and "no" are often used in scenarios.
  • Options
    "Mongoose......Mongoose!!!!". lol
  • Options
    "oooh...ahhhh......mmm...yeah.......TABLE!"