Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ryanair are pissing me off!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Basicly, i had a early morning flight so i could help my mum sort stuff out the night before and then we could go off to the festival. but they have now changed my flights without reason why or asking me whether i wanted to re-book...

surely they have to tell you of this before changing your flight details?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ryanair are a bunch of knob ends.

I think airlines usually use the 'we are not obliged to inform you of any changes' see our terms and conditions bollocks.

They should have told you, even if it was sending you an email. They can send an email to confirm you flight, so I doubt its impossible for them to email you about changes to your flight.

Demand a refund, but I doubt you will get anywhere with Ryanair - tight as a crabs arse that lot.

Learn your lesson and dont travel with them in future. Even if you feel the need to travel to some shithole World War 2 airfield for 99p- DONT!

:thumb:
    i don't have any choice because they are the only people that fly to granada
    My mates a pilot for ryanair lol
    i don't have any choice because they are the only people that fly to granada

That sucks, you could try ringing them and giving them the whole speel about how you will never fly with them again and will tell all your friends how bad they are etc etc. Tell them you were planning on going to Amsterdam for example and will now fly with easyJet because you can never trust them again and see what they say. They may give you some sort of refund.

This is the porblem with low budget airlines, 'cos they are so cheap they reckons they can get away with anything
    TOC's of travel from Ryanair website

Flight cancellations and schedule changes

* If your flight is cancelled or before the date of travel, is rescheduled so as to depart more than three hours before or after the original departure time then you will be entitled to a travel credit or full refund of all monies paid if the alternative flight/s offered are not suitable to you and you do not travel.
    * Ryanair does not provide compensation for flights which are delayed or cancelled for reasons beyond Ryanair's control. You may therefore wish to ensure that you have suitable private insurance cover in force to cover such eventualities. Your rights under EU Regulation 261/2004 are unaffected, so in the case of denied boarding, flight cancellation or a delay in excess of two hours you will be provided with a written notice setting out the rules for compensation and assistance in line with such Regulation.
    * Passengers who book well in advance should re-check their outward/return flight timings on www.ryanair.com or with a Ryanair reservations centre between 24 and 72 hours prior to departure.