Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The comedown thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel shitty :(

I don't get a comedown very often.. I usually manage to escape it but I'm really feeling it today :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What did you take to cause such a comedown?
    I was having some really lovely mdma crystals all night and then some lines of coke.
    IMO MDMA can be worse for comedowns than pills.
    Get yourself some 5-HTP on order works like magic for me. :thumb:
    Indeed, it helps a shedload!
    Ye I should do. I do drugs every weekend and I get away with not feeling bad or anything. Even after Global I felt fine..

Btw DC how was Lawler? I went on sat and I was in the courtyard and this guy just randomly says to me "I'm mates with Steve Lawler" so i said 'oh right' and he said "yeaah.. and Rio Ferdinand. I was out with him tonight but he had to go home coz he's got the Derby tomorrow but we're going back to his place later" So I said right yeh sure mate! What a line :lol:
    lipsy wrote: »
    Ye I should do. I do drugs every weekend and I get away with not feeling bad or anything. Even after Global I felt fine..

Btw DC how was Lawler? I went on sat and I was in the courtyard and this guy just randomly says to me "I'm mates with Steve Lawler" so i said 'oh right' and he said "yeaah.. and Rio Ferdinand. I was out with him tonight but he had to go home coz he's got the Derby tomorrow but we're going back to his place later" So I said right yeh sure mate! What a line :lol:

Yeh, as if you'd mention it if he was mates with Rio Ferdinand. Lol.
    I didn't go in the end, had a shit day in work and we couldn't get motivated...plus I needed a break from the naughties for a week. Especially with creamfields a'comin! You still going ?

I went through a phase of no comedowns but i've got to a stage of dropping shit loads and not really feeling it. Which is a shame and always equals a bad comedown. Ah well, gotta take the lows with the highs i suppose. :thumb:
    I was goin creamfields but it looks unlikely now coz of ppl gettin time off work. I'm not arsed tbh
    I'm not arsed tbh

That's the comedown talkin laa.
    Grapes! Green grapes!
    i found the more i did pills my come downs got progressively worse. once it go the point they wer so bad i just stopped doing pills lol.
    Jonny8888 wrote: »
    i found the more i did pills my come downs got progressively worse. once it go the point they wer so bad i just stopped doing pills lol.

Same here.

That's what ya get though, first few times taking pills you're jumping out of bed when you wake up and feel fresh as fuck. Then you just feel spaced out, then they start feeling a bit crappy, then you're heads all over the show, then you quit because the negatives outweigh the positives. Well, that's my experience anyway. :)

Likewise. Seems like this happens to most people eventually. I just stay away these days.
    The longer you do drugs and the older you get....the worse the comedowns get unfortunately :(
    I did some very nice charlie last night but was getting patronized the whole evening by this 28-year-old woman who was more fucked than me and kept giving me life stories.

I'm feeling like shit this morning but I think it's because I've only had four hours sleep.
    28-year-old woman who was more fucked than me and kept giving me life stories.

Oh that fucking annoys me. When your listening to the tunes, doing your own thing and just wanna go off into your own little would and some random just won't shut the fuck up.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Oh that fucking annoys me. When your listening to the tunes, doing your own thing and just wanna go off into your own little would and some random just won't shut the fuck up.

Yeah literally.

She kept saying stuff like, 'Is this your first time? Ooooh your not gonna want to go to work tomorrow. Aaah baby girl you sure your gonna be ok doing this next line?'
    She kept saying stuff like, 'Is this your first time? Ooooh your not gonna want to go to work tomorrow. Aaah baby girl you sure your gonna be ok doing this next line?'

:lol:

Headwrecking shit. :shocking:
    you know when your chattin shit on pills, then u go off otno a completly different thing and forget about what u wer talking about orignally. My mate was doing that constantly for about 10 mins, changing subjects with out even finsihing the sentence most of the time n you could tell from the look on everyones faces they wer just thinkin " i wish he'd shut the fuck up"

it is really annoying.
    you know when your chattin shit on pills, then u go off otno a completly different thing and forget about what u wer talking about orignally. My mate was doing that constantly for about 10 mins, changing subjects with out even finsihing the sentence most of the time n you could tell from the look on everyones faces they wer just thinkin " i wish he'd shut the fuck up"

it is really annoying.

It's funny when everyone is in that boat. I remember once we were all just sitting about and couldn't remember what we were talking about after finishing every sentence, hilarious.
    or when u flip off into some alternate reality and talk to poeple who arent even there lol and everyone else is like what? who wer u talking to?
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    It's funny when everyone is in that boat. I remember once we were all just sitting about and couldn't remember what we were talking about after finishing every sentence, hilarious.

It happens to me on ket. I dont chat macca for hours, I just cant finish sentences. I even developed a stutter one time an I couldn't get any words out. I was on 8 pills though so I suppose that didn't help either.

Sounded like a total retard!
    Straight on the drink if the comedown is that bad. :)
    I feel shitty :(

I don't get a comedown very often.. I usually manage to escape it but I'm really feeling it today :(
    :O I thought you were a good girl!
    MancDan wrote: »
    I even developed a stutter one time an I couldn't get any words out.

I got that when I mixed coke with ketamine. I was trying to chat loads of shit but it was coming out all stuttered and slurred.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I got that when I mixed coke with ketamine. I was trying to chat loads of shit but it was coming out all stuttered and slurred.

Bad innit. I was thinking of words to say, but when I tried saying them, the word got caught up somewhere and I couldn't get it out. It was just one particular word, an even though I stopped an gave myself a chance to pronounce it properly, it was like a repeating record of stu-stut-stut, in the end I just gave up and so did the person I were talking to!

I remember going the off lisence at 10 in the morning to get a crate and my mate had to step in. I was stood there tryn'a ask for fags. "Yeah tewt-mayf-feh-feh-aaaaiirr..r.r-ki-ki-ki" over an over I tired. Guy behind the till probably thought I was a right smack head :lol:
    MancDan wrote: »
    I remember going the off lisence at 10 in the morning to get a crate and my mate had to step in. I was stood there tryn'a ask for fags. "Yeah tewt-mayf-feh-feh-aaaaiirr..r.r-ki-ki-ki" over an over I tired. Guy behind the till probably thought I was a right smack head

:lol: i was quite groggy this morning considering i only had a few beers last night, that's about as savage as comedowns get for me these days!
    :lol: i was quite groggy this morning considering i only had a few beers last night, that's about as savage as comedowns get for me these days!

I cant imagine beer being my only escapist ritual anymore. I cant do on without the other, gotta have pills coke or something otherwise I don't bother anymore!

I've not touched drugs in months I don't think I've ever felt so fresh and clear minded. You really can tell a difference. I've bin skint for ages though, so it wasn't through choice or owt! It's been emotional and and its been hard!!! :lol:

When the uni loan comes in though, its back to business, and whaatt?!?! I'm 21 the 6th of next month so bring it on! :yippe:
    I stuttered a lot on pills when I got scared of something, and as for comedowns I got the worst chills EVER.
    I couldn't string a sentence together all day sunday. was well worth it tho!
    Life and language do seem to take a simpler form after a night on the pills...