Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

AAT / Accounting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Just wondering if anyone knows any sites that show mocked up exam answers for AAT exams? I know that the AAT website shows them for past papers but I am interested to see the kind of answers people got for the June exams.

I sat ECR in June if that's of any help

Sarah xxx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Look on the AAT website froums, a lot of posts around the exam dates have peoples answers in, I've used it to give me a rough idea of how well I've done for a couple of exams.
    Look on the AAT website froums, a lot of posts around the exam dates have peoples answers in, I've used it to give me a rough idea of how well I've done for a couple of exams.

Thanks :) I have been using the forums but for some reason it wont let me register to use them which is pretty frustrating. Which exams have you just taken?
    Thanks :) I have been using the forums but for some reason it wont let me register to use them which is pretty frustrating. Which exams have you just taken?

I did my tech ones last summer and became a member this year. I'm not studying atm as I dont really know what I want to do anymore.
    I did my tech ones last summer and became a member this year. I'm not studying atm as I dont really know what I want to do anymore.

ah i see, fair enough :) I'll be glad when tech is done and I can start on ACCA

Thanks for your help :)
    I've just done technician level - did intermediate last year. I don't know any sites for intermediate but I just wanted to say that I hope you passed!! Did you do FRA as well??

I've been on the AAT forums and looked at some of the suggested answers for the technican papers and scared myself witless. Oh well. All will be revealed in August eh?

Freeallangels - can't blame you for wanting a break from studying. I feel totally wrung out. From what I see on here you really know your stuff and I reckon you could go miles..don't sell yourself short :)
    Freeallangels - can't blame you for wanting a break from studying. I feel totally wrung out. From what I see on here you really know your stuff and I reckon you could go miles..don't sell yourself short :)

Thank you. :blush: I still want to do accounts just dont know wether to do group accounting/financial management (which I've a lot of experience in) or Inslovency practioning/Administation sector (which really intrests me)

Scnap & Jooly - Good luck for the results.
    Thanks for the good luck wishes girls (didn't reply earlier coz I've been on hol)

Jooley - I did FRA in the last exam sitting so this is the last paper I need to pass before technician, fingers crossed for us all!! Let me know how you get on :D
    How did you do then??

I've passed all of mine!! I'm really chuffed as I worked my arse off to fit in all the revision and the project. I've not had the easiest of years either so it feels like a real achievement :cool: I can put my feet up for a bit now - going to enjoy the few weeks of maternity leave I have before mini-jooly turns up. My manager is happy to complete the work experience form I need for full membership too so thats excellent :)
    I've passed all of mine!! I'm really chuffed as I worked my arse off to fit in all the revision and the project. I've not had the easiest of years either so it feels like a real achievement :cool: I can put my feet up for a bit now - going to enjoy the few weeks of maternity leave I have before mini-jooly turns up. My manager is happy to complete the work experience form I need for full membership too so thats excellent :)

:yippe: Well done Jooly. Whens mini-jooly due?
    How did you do then??

Well done Jolly :D

I passed ECR so that's Intermediate all done and dusted. Bring on Technician in a few weeks time :)
    I passed ECR so that's Intermediate all done and dusted. Bring on Technician in a few weeks time :)

Wait til you get started on the project. Its evil. I found the exams a lot easier in comparison.
    Wait til you get started on the project. Its evil. I found the exams a lot easier in comparison.

I'll look forward to it then! A few people I've worked with have mentioned the evilness of the project too, sounds good fun :/

:)
    :yippe: Well done Jooly. Whens mini-jooly due?

5th October - only 6 weeks to go :nervous:

I've spoken to a couple of friends from college since getting my results and the pass rate for BTC was really bad!! I only know one other person that has passed it.

Schnap me baby - I would start thinking of possible projects now and save yourself the stress! I remember freeallangels telling me how horrid it was so I made sure I was well prepared!! :)