Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can't believe this... 0.0

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    id be pissed off too, wow.
    surely they should have mentioned it WHEN they booked the course, not on the day it starts.
    Lol I find it hard to believe that anyone here wouldn't be fucking livid if they were woken up and told they had to go to some fuckin' chemistry class in their holidays!

Screw that, chemistry sucks anyway... but on holiday and not even being told until the day you have to go? Man that's harsh!

Stop trying to be so righteous, this would suck badly and you all know it!
    id be pissed off too, wow.
    surely they should have mentioned it WHEN they booked the course, not on the day it starts.
    :yes: Or even before it.

Blimey!!
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Stop trying to be so righteous, this would suck badly and you all know it!

Your right.
    But righteousness on here...surely not :thumb:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Doofay wrote: »
    Do you have any idea of how miserable you're coming across? Can you honestly say you'd be happy to be woken up in the middle of your sleep cycle to be told you had to do something you hadn't even been informed of?

Not just something. It was extra chemistry. I think I would rather extract my own eyes :|

Didn't McAuley Culkin divorce his parents?
    Didn't McAuley Culkin divorce his parents?

I would hope so, I mean leaving him at home by mistake was pretty unforgivable but to lose him in New York the following year...that's just bad parenting.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I would hope so, I mean leaving him at home by mistake was pretty unforgivable but to lose him in New York the following year...that's just bad parenting.

God yes. I would've divorced my parents too. That's just a poor show.

I would not be impressed if my parents went on holiday and forgot me. Twice.
    Doofay wrote: »
    Lmao, I wonder if some of these moody posters would react the same way to the exact same post by someone with 10,000 posts. Probably not :D
    <333
    God yes. I would've divorced my parents too. That's just a poor show.

I would not be impressed if my parents went on holiday and forgot me. Twice.

Especially when Joe Pesci was trying to rob your house. To meet Joe Pesci and survive...that's lucky. To meet him twice...that's miraculous.

HomeAlone3.jpeg

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    DC85 wrote: »
    But righteousness on here...surely not :thumb:

:lol:
    I'd be pretty hacked off, too.

One summer I was on school hols, the old woman next door hired a gardener that came at 8am and loudly strimmed everything in sight. This fucked me off a great deal. I hatched a number of very loud revenge plan, but it turned out she was going deaf so my efforts had zero effect. Balls. :mad:
    I just wouldn't go.

They cant make you... :)
    MancDan wrote: »
    I just wouldn't go.

They cant make you... :)

I agree! What would they do, force you there, pull you there by your hair? haha.

Although from reading most of kiras posts in this thread it sounds like his (i soo would have said girl) parents are really strict. I mean what the heck is 'room arrest' ?!...same as grounding? and banning from internet...unless kiras really young?
    I think you need to grow a spine. Stand up for yourself !!
    Dobbin wrote: »
    I'm sorry to sound like a boring old fart here, but at the risk of being an adult... if that's the total sum of your problems then seriously- shut up. So you say you don't have a clue in chemistry. Go to this class and GET a clue. For goodness' sake.

ROFL .... yeah, if that was the worst thing I had happen this week I would be laughing!!! Oh, to be back in school again... seriously, life was EASY then!!!

Still, considering you haven't experienced the pains of life after school yet, this might well be the kind of drama you consider major problems in which case, damn, I sympathise...parents!!! :D
    When you're 14, shit like this seems to be the end of the world. Don't be so angry to the poster, because I think it is really bad form to do that without telling you, and she's right to be angry.

It's not the being woken up I'd object to, though, its the being taught chemistry.