Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Child Friendly Days Out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello,

My best friend is coming up to London to see us all at the weekend and bringing her 2 1/2 year old with her. Any ideas of something fun to do which a child of that age will enjoy. We were thinking of going to the beach but the weather is looking a bit pants.

It could be somethign town or country related as will probably be driving to where ever it is.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Hello,

My best friend is coming up to London to see us all at the weekend and bringing her 2 1/2 year old with her. Any ideas of something fun to do which a child of that age will enjoy. We were thinking of going to the beach but the weather is looking a bit pants.

It could be somethign town or country related as will probably be driving to where ever it is.

My cousin is 3 and adores just going to the park. You could have a picnic in Regents Park or Hyde Park. Or what about London Zoo?
  • Options
    Is there a soft play centre near you?? kid could play and you lot could chat. Or a theme park like gullivers kingdom? Picnics inside and out!! Near me theres a pub where ballons set off from on a nice friday/sat/sunday evening, kids and adults love it - is there somewe like that near you? Could go on the London eye??
  • Options
    What about the aquarium??