Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ingesting cocaine orally

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm having a big night out in a week or so and thinking of picking up some coke. I haven't done it in a while and always used to just snort it but have since had nose and sinus surgery (the two arent related tho, im not daniella westbrook) so don't think insufflating would be the best idea. I vaguely remember once rubbing it into my gums but can't remember if it was any good. So yes, ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well it'll feel like you've had a wee trip to the dentist

as for the effectiveness buzzwise i really dont know, id mainly snort it and gum the rest etc, so pretty useless reply :D

save your cash and get 2 bumbles :thumb:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Waste of money ingesting it orally.
    Snorting coke's the only way to it unless you start involving needles.

Of course you could always wash it up and smoke it, it's safer than injecting coke but smoking crack is still not good advice.

Just stear clear. Coke's shite anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
    hmm i think im getting it anyway. i might do a small line and see what happens.or see if i can get a couple pills. cheers guys :thumb:
    wonder what wud happen if u stuck it up ur ass
    I've only had good coke once or twice. You can really tell the difference.
    MancDan wrote: »
    You can really tell the difference.

Yep, but even good ching is annoying as fook.
    Rubbing coke into your gums does fuck all except make it a bit numb.
    I only ever did it with the tiny bits of powder left on my card or in the note because it's quite a cool sensation.

But yeah, don't bother with Coke, it's not worth the shit it gets you into.
    Theres no point spending big money on charlie if your just gonna gummy it .. Gummying it is as Pill'ed says when you have little bits left.

If your gonna do coke you might as well snort it the effects are better.
    Skive wrote: »

Of course you could always wash it up and smoke it, it's safer than injecting coke but smoking crack is still not good advice.

How would you go about doing that?
    How would you go about doing that?

Mix it with barcarboniate soder and some water or something ? turn it into a rock then smoke it I think .. Highly addictive though and not a good thing to get into

Theres a thread on it somewhere
    snort it or forget it imo
    if you want to ingest something take some pills instead
    my nose got the all clear today and im jus picking up .5g. sorteeed!
    Ingesting it does work, I have to because snorting makes me ill. It can take an hour to come up this way but it lasts longer and the effects aren't much different.
    my nose got the all clear today and im jus picking up .5g. sorteeed!

What, did you go and ask your doctor if it was now safe to snort coke up it? Good on ya!

I always ingst a little bit along with snorting. Partly its because I love the taste, (although doing it this oftem means I dont get much numbness), but more because if I swallow a little along the way, it sort of bridges the gaps between lines, and I never have a real come down. Some very powerful coke I find can have a very drastic crash as you prepare for the next line.

The only thing is it can make your teeth fall out and your stomach go very very bad!

Have a good night mate. And if you do swallow dont swallow vast amounts. A mate of mine swallowed a g in one go at the airport when he realised he was gonna be searched and had a heartattack.