Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the uni thing

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nope. Why's that?

Rough aint it? Got some mates at Manc Uni, sure they said that area was rough.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nope. Why's that?

A lot of people from Met stay there and it's right next to the red ight district near where I used to live. Do you mind me asking you where you are living?
    nicolalou wrote: »
    A lot of people from Met stay there and it's right next to the red light district near where I used to live. Do you mind me asking you where you are living?
    I'd rather not reveal exactly where. Not in public, at least.
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Rough aint it? Got some mates at Manc Uni, sure they said that area was rough.

Yeah it's Ardwick way and reet by the station too.
    Whole of that end is rough though really, where I'm living in Sept borders Hulme and Ardwick, plenty of homeless about but stilllivelycos reet on Oxford Road woopdedoo!
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I was so scared I was gonna be known as the girl that fainted!:lol:

Reminds me of my mate, we were having a massive party at the end of the year last year in the green by our halls. The wardens came eventually and made us move but she kept falling all over the place, eventually a massive crowd gathered and started pointing and shouting "She fell over." That's what she's been known as since, the girl who fell over.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Reminds me of my mate, we were having a massive party at the end of the year last year in the green by our halls. The wardens came eventually and made us move but she kept falling all over the place, eventually a massive crowd gathered and started pointing and shouting "She fell over." That's what she's been known as since, the girl who fell over.

Poor girl ( hahahahaha )
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Haha quality!
    I was dragged out by a bouncer and put in the recovery position and got accused of being on drugs. I didn't know what drugs were then! And that's never happened to me since when I've been on them stupid thick bouncers!
    She fell over! She fell over! She fell over! It's in my head now!