Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

AS AQA grade boundaries

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anyone know where they are? They have them on their website but i think they're A2.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For AS (marked out of a total of 300)

240+ A
    210+ B
    180+ C
    150+ D
    120+ E

If you're after module marks (out of 100)

80+ A
    70+ B
    60+ C
    50+ D
    40+ E

If you did modules out of 120/90/110 or anything else strange then you just scale it.
    I dunno how they've scaled them, cause i think a few are wrong. Like in biology the original papers were 54 marks but i've got more!
    what did you get ballerina?

[the grade boundaries are on the back of the statement of results]
    I got BCDD but i think one of those D's in wrong because I don't think they've counted the module i took in january. I got CCD in them, but i think that D is wrong, because all 3 modules are out of the same marks, yet in january i got 54 and that was a C, i got 55 on one of these and they've given me a D.

They haven't written my biology cw on here either and they have for the others so i dunno if that's been counted
    Talk to your college, they should be able to explain it.

OR if you can't get hold of them or whatever and want some help understanding it PM me. I did all sorts of strange modules at different times, with different boundarys and got pretty good at understanding what on earth they mean on their stupid bits of paper.

Am quite happy to go through the details with you on msn or PM if you want.

What was the module out of?
    Yea sometimes things are weird like that. In GCSE graphic design I got an A* in my coursework (something like 60 - 75% of the grade) and an A* in my exam. I ended up with an A. :confused: