Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Task: Acheive a U Grade, Prize: Free Flight. Acheive an A and heres a pat on the back

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote: »
    Well you sound like a twat. Maybe re-think your points when you've grown up a bit.

Im where I want to be, and have evoked an argument from nothing, over the last hours
  • Options
    dxv549 wrote: »
    Im where I want to be, and have evoked an argument from nothing, over the last hours

You are our God o Great One!

hillsongworship_wideweb__430x286.jpg
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Do you actualy believe that? Considering Ryan Air flights are dirt cheap and don't really go anywhere nice

Ryanair fly to Rome from Liverpool! I got the returning flight home from Rome this summer after travelling.

Still, it's not worth failing an A Level over.

And I presume the whole trick is that they only give you a one-way flight, meaning you have to pay for the return yourself, and you end up giving Ryanair money you normally wouldn't have given them. Well done Ryanair.
  • Options

Yeah, I'm sure we all envy your position. I mean, to come to a messageboard (after being banned at least once) to cause an argument with strangers. Must be one party after another...
  • Options

Sitting in front of a computer trying to wind up complete strangers.

Wow, you've really arrived.

TBH that suggests that someone, who fails an A-Level just for a free flight, has greater life goals than you.
  • Options
    Yeah, look trolling isn't permitted here - so take a breath and calm down if you want to post about anything else - but when you start to post that half the world should be enslaved to an educated class then obviously people are going to see that as behaviour designed to cause arguements rather than debate.

There's no need for this to stay live as it's not really serving any purpose as a debate. Don't feed the troll - Troll - buck ideas up or toasty time.
This discussion has been closed.