Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am be bully by difficult people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I go out of my way for this guy he has got me banned from centre because I stand up for myself to leave me alone and one staff was involved. Then when I came back from that ban he try be my friend for 2 weeks then he start again by make threats get everybody turn again me. This guy knows the laws inside and out and he knows how get people to stick up for him. The manger hates bully and there try get the bully upstairs but he nearly went for me but the staff stop him. Then he promise me he would leave me alone then he start in the bus stain ask for 5 p then 2 p then he went mad because I say no to him. But If I hit him he knows he can get people banned or twist things. I am being followed by people to the centre too. Any tips to get him to stop him bully me? The services users just turn blind eye all the time and one staff just slicks up for him all the time. Saying he will not doing anything to you he explodes all the time.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry lad haven't got a fuckin clue what ya just said.
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    Sorry lad haven't got a fuckin clue what ya just said.

glad it wasnt just me ;)
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    glad it wasnt just me ;)

Word :lol:
  • Options
    wrote too fast, it has been checked now.
  • Options
    You're being bullied in a centre you work in or go to?
  • Options
    wrote too fast, it has been checked now.

Still have no clue mate, slow down a bit kidda.
  • Options
    I go out of my way for this guy he has got me banned from centre because I stand up for myself to leave me alone and one staff was involved. Then when I came back from that ban he try be my friend for 2 weeks then he start again by make threats get everybody turn again me. This guy knows the laws inside and out and he knows how get people to stick up for him. The manger hates bully and there try get the bully upstairs but he nearly went for me but the staff stop him. Then he promise me he would leave me alone then he start in the bus stain ask for 5 p then 2 p then he went mad because I say no to him. But If I hit him he knows he can get people banned or twist things. I am being followed by people to the centre too. Any tips to get him to stop him bully me? The services users just turn blind eye all the time and one staff just slicks up for him all the time. Saying he will not doing anything to you he explodes all the time.

I think what he is trying to say is:

A bully got him banned from the centre he probably attends. He has people who take the bullys side and turn against the poster. The manager dislikes the bully and tried to take him upstairs for a word but he turned on the poster and the staff had to stop him. He doesn't want to hit him because it would results in him being banned again and he'll turn things around to make the poster look bad. He wants advice on how to put a stop to it because all the staff turn a blind eye and tell him the bully won't hurt him.

Correct?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I think what he is trying to say is:

A bully got him banned from the centre he probably attends. He has people who take the bullys side and turn against the poster. The manager dislikes the bully and tried to take him upstairs for a word but he turned on the poster and the staff had to stop him. He doesn't want to hit him because it would results in him being banned again and he'll turn things around to make the poster look bad. He wants advice on how to put a stop to it because all the staff turn a blind eye and tell him the bully won't hurt him.

Correct?

You have a talent!
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    You have a talent!

Why thank you :flirt:
  • Options
    what sort of centre is it? Have you told the staff that you are being bullied by this person, or is there someone there you trust on the staff that you could confide in? I'm sorry you are being bullied, it must feel horrible. Do remember that it won't last forever and that things will get better for you.
  • Options
    He said the staff turned a blind eye.

Can you not just stop going to the centre?
  • Options
    why should I stop going to the centre because of idiot. There are more people invove and whistleblows are saying something. So it will fall back on them if something went wrong.
  • Options
    maybe you could explain a bit more -- like what is the centre, a youth centre or what? Do you have friends there, and what are the staff like? Can you find another local centre, or is that the only one that's feasable. You should not have to put up with being bullied though.

http://www.need2know.co.uk/beatbullying/beingbullied_whatshouldido.html

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/amibeing.htm

Those links have some good information, have a mooch around. Are you a young person? Childline will listen to you, and offer you some comfort and advice. Their number is 0800 11 11 in the uk, freephone from a landline.