Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Results

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your-babe wrote: »
    Chichester, how about u?

Lincoln for me. I need CCD. I should be alright, I just don't want a D though tbh.
    squeal wrote: »
    Lincoln for me. I need CCD. I should be alright, I just don't want a D though tbh.

Ahh, that's cool. :)
    Good luck everyone
    MrG wrote: »
    Good luck everyone

Thank you :) no doubt there will be a big thread tomorrow asking how everyone did!
    i'm absolutely terrified :crying:

and it's tomorrow. gah.
    If you got the grades you needed for your uni of choice (or if you're content with your insurance) then believe me tomorrow should be one of the happiest days of your life, not a care in the world, everything's going well, and the party in the evening will be awesome - every town/city will be rammed with similarly happy 6th formers. Make the most of it!! :)
    that's a big IF:(
    that's a big IF:(
    Yeah. And to be honest it can actually be pretty awkward if you're feeling on top of the world and your mates are in tears having to wait days of clearing before hearing where they're going.
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    Yeah. And to be honest it can actually be pretty awkward if you're feeling on top of the world and your mates are in tears having to wait days of clearing before hearing where they're going.

:yes:
    I can relate to that. All i wanted to do was jump up in the air and celebrate but had to hold myself back cos my mate dint do very well