Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

McDonalds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how easy is it to get a job there and what is it like im desperate now and it looks this may be my only option

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I enjoyed workign there in all honesty. We had a good crew at one point and that's what made it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Piss easy. They'll take anyone tbh. I worked with complete morons so I'm sure you'll be fine :thumb:

Oh, and its not quite so bad as everybody makes out. The banter can be a laugh.
    Aslong as your not fucking stupid then you will easy get into McDonald's (although their is evidence to the contray in every store :p )

I had a really good time at McDonald's. It is what you make of it. I made loads of great mates, who Im still friends with now.

It was only ever a part time job for me, however if your willing to commit to Ronald, then you can do quite well for yourself.

:thumb:
    Easy. Especially right now. The number of new recruits we're taking on right now is unreal.

But yeh, it can be fun. As long as you don't end up with the evil bitch of a manager that I had to put up with today :grump:.
    Franki wrote: »
    Easy. Especially right now. The number of new recruits we're taking on right now is unreal.

But yeh, it can be fun. As long as you don't end up with the evil bitch of a manager that I had to put up with today :grump:.

I thought you quit? :confused:
    I thought you quit? :confused:
    It was necessary to go back.
    I suppose the good thing about McDonalds is that you can progress quite well no matter how young you are. I have a friend who's 19 and works in McDonalds as the manager :\ and he really isn't that well educated or anything.
    Simmyluvsu wrote: »
    I suppose the good thing about McDonalds is that you can progress quite well no matter how young you are. I have a friend who's 19 and works in McDonalds as the manager :\ and he really isn't that well educated or anything.

:o You are from Prestonia! What is that manager called? :p I used to work in the Prestonia store years back!
    A job's a job at the end of the day, if you need the money then you have to work wherever. A lot of people don't realise that and think they can rely on everyone else for a handout. There's a job there for everyone.
    Really easy to get a job in there now. It was well easy years ago when i worked there. They are always looking for staff and if you're lucky to get a good crew there then its quite a laugh. Get shitty, stupid, over-obsessed crew members and ur fucked cos you wont stay there for very long trust me.
    The only thing i found to be a problem when i was working there, was that the customers would assume that you were stupid, by that i mean the assholes who go looking for trouble etc.
    Haha Yes I am from Preston! There's quite a few McDonalds there though :P

I'm on about the one in the town centre. He's called Martin Joyce