Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Whooo, look where I am going

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I am going to the Antiworld 070707 music & arts festival on.... the 7th of July in Aldershot in July and I cannot wait, looks well good. It's a 3 day event with a 24hr bar/music licence and looooads of DJs/live acts.

Really cannot wait because these are playing... Infected Mushroom, Shpongle, Felix Da Housecat, Fergie, Andy Farley, Pendulum, Hybrid, Aquasky, Layo & Bushwacka, James Holden, Marco Bailey....

Looks good, take a look www.antiworld070707.com
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didn't that all go a bit tits up? Loads of people cancelling etc. How was it?
    Aldershot ? i think thats near me !!

how much are the tickets ?

edited: DUH its already been the 7th
    I went to the Saturday of antiworld...it did go tits up on the sunday I hear, and a few acts pulled out of the saturday but I still had lots of fun. I hadn't expected it to be a massive festival, and seeing Infected Mushroom, Shpongle and Hallucinogen was good enough for me!
    Oooh I was gonna go to this - my mates were DJing at it...I was on holiday so couldn't go in the end though.

Yeah my mates said loads of the big DJs didn't turn up because they hadn't been paid their deposit - shame but I guess people still had a good time. Looked like an awesome line-up though...