Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Exam Results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
if you don't go and pick up your results from your school/college are they sent to you in the post?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you don't pick them up then they usually post them
    My uni releases them on a private section of the university's website, you have to log in and there's a section you go to where you get....The News.....:shocking:
    I got my uni results via email and then a letter a few days later.

At school I picked them up. There was the option to have them sent to a home address or if you signed a letter giving someone else permission they could pick them up for you.
    Man i'm glad my uni doesn't do that...my parents would be all over the news before i got a chance to find out...they're like the CIA...they live to sniff out stuff like this :P
    When I was on holiday for GCSE results I had to give the school a stamped, addressed envelope for them to send my results to me :\

So I'm going to pick my A-Level results up from College. If it's a case of you just can't be assed going to get them...I'd go get them.

If you're busy, you could always ring school/college and ask them to post them as soon as they receive them, otherwise they might keep hold of them until you come and collect them yourself.
    That's why I love the IB, because you can check your results as soon as they come out, wherever you are, because they give every candidate a unique pin number for the website and they publish them on there :D.