Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Postal Strikes

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No :p.

I'll ring them on Monday, I think, since that's the date it says on the website.

I would get someone to ring for me, but the only person that would is only available on weekends :p.
    if it says the offer expires on monday, i'd give them a ring tomorrow if i were you to be on the safe side - that way they are aware of the situation at least :)
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Posties don't like the idea of having to do more work, indeed they don't like the idea of having to actually do some work, the lazy sods. Posties are paid pretty well as it is, and they get decent working hours.

We'll see whether they still think striking was the right thing to do when, in a couple of months, half of them get sacked. They will have no one but themselves to blame.

do shut the fuck up. do you have any idea what you're talking about? Do you know how offensive you are?
    i'm so skint waiting for 2 cheques, and about 8 letters 3 of which are very important....
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Yes. And it's clear that it isn't. The Royal Mail is an inefficient, overstaffed company. Workers are being made redundant gradually to save the company money. But of course, our posties don't understand that concept. Posties don't like the idea of having to do more work, indeed they don't like the idea of having to actually do some work, the lazy sods. Posties are paid pretty well as it is, and they get decent working hours.

We'll see whether they still think striking was the right thing to do when, in a couple of months, half of them get sacked. They will have no one but themselves to blame.
    I'm sure gerbil could teach you a good thing or two...

so ignorant you are...
    I'm sure gerbil could teach you a good thing or two... so ignorant you are...
    Go on then, teach me. I'm listening and waiting.