Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

argagaghhah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
emo pish :[
x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are you OK?
    1983 wrote: »
    emo pish

Pretty much sums up every relationship in mankinds history.
    Awh Becky, I think everyone feels like this at some point so you are not alone. Boyfriends, girlfriends, studying/working in different places can make it hard to keep in touch and things change. If you have friends who constantly put their other half first and effectively dump you for them then they are going to lose friends and its their loss.

Cheer up :heart:

P.s I'll come and see the Simpsons! :razz:
    Post it again, even if it's an inarticulate stream of emo pish which I'd doubt it is anyway.

You'll feel better for it.
    Yes just resentful of my mates settling down and losing their indivuality and I'm shit at accepting change in a relationship with friends is all, but the good thing about everything is that I am still going to see The Simpsons tomorrow as my mate swapped her shift about! Hooray!
    Oh and my period is due next week so everything is much more traumatising than usual - I cried at Extreme Makeover Home Edition earlier. :|
    I cried at Extreme Makeover Home Edition earlier. :|

I cry at that anyway :o Hope you're feeling better soon and enjoy the Simpsons tomorrow!
    OK then.

Im sure you'll adjust though, If the relationship your mates have with their partners is kosher and the sort, just give it some time. :),

Its understandable though if your worried about seeing less of them.
    I read it before you deleted it misssy, I just didnt feel I had anything interesting to post. Except i sort of feel exactly how you feel at the moment, all my mates seem to be coupled up or are scattered in far away places, and some friends who I used to be dead close with, I'm just not that close too anymore and it scares me a bit. I don't know what to do about it though :/

bless, PMS is crap. i hate it. everything seems worse at that time. you're awesome becky boo x
    Friendships do change and stuff, but you know yourself that it's just people moving a bit away from the person they were before. Soon enough she'll want a bit of space from lover boy and you'll still get your nights out and stuff. People don't forget their pals when they get all coupled up, in a weird way they maybe appreciate them even more.

Not a massive expert on periods and the like though.
    Yes just resentful of my mates settling down and losing their indivuality and I'm shit at accepting change in a relationship with friends !

Me too hun. Know where your coming from.
    thats life isnt it!

give them a bit of time and they'll be back! .. bit of a cunt when everyone else is 'settling down' so to speak and you arent

of course i could be completely off cuz im only guessin what half this thread is about but sure!
    agree with everyone. It's crap when all your friends bugger off and don't seem like they have as much time for you anymore. In a way it's still crap when they come back to you, because they can't undo how much it hurt when they were 'busy'. Or, maybe that's just me and I need to loosen up?
    z- wrote: »
    thats life isnt it!

give them a bit of time and they'll be back! .. bit of a cunt when everyone else is 'settling down' so to speak and you arent

of course i could be completely off cuz im only guessin what half this thread is about but sure!

It's not even that really, well it is a bit. I just don't feel I've had as much fun this summer like I did last year and a lot of it is down to the fact the people I spent my summer with this year are all shaced up with members of the opposite sex and it's such a struggle to spend time with them these days and you just feel a little rejected. :( well, I do.

And Katralla it IS crap when they do come back to you. Last time I saw my blokey mate was because his missus was in Alton Towers for the day and he had a Sunday to do hee haw with. Haven't seen hin in a month and a half since then. :yeees: This was the one he said 'don't see this lasting much longer' grr.
    I can understand were you are coming from with this, for me it was the opersite, i settled down fast while all my friends were in uni getting shit face.

I can understand how you don't like change, not many people do but unfortunately they're isn't alot you can do about it :(

Just don't let your friends settling down make you grow up too quickly
    I've no intention to stop doing what I do - although I have calmed things down, I'll always be a little bit wreckless in everything. I can never not be wreckless, I'd hate life if I was always incessantly careful.
    I've no intention to stop doing what I do - although I have calmed things down, I'll always be a little bit wreckless in everything. I can never not be wreckless, I'd hate life if I was always incessantly careful.

Damn, you'd soon get bored of me then...! :D

I feel for you. All I can say is, chin up mate, better things will happen... ;)
    Meh i know the feeling lots of my friends are all pairing off and that and falling out and this summer is NO WHERE NEAR as fun as my past two summers