Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things Just Got So Messed Up!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, i was out last night and the ex was out and we had a few words and then she comes out with that i might be a dad. This has sent me into limbo, i really dont know what to do with myself, i feel so ill, down and depressed that i just can not handle this situation at the moment, I then get various text messages about how she hasnt slept with anyone since we broke up and that she just cant. My life has been flipped upside down now and i dont know if i could come to the fact that if she is, that i could/want the baby, we not on good terms and i dont think this baby would help us in anyway, i dont want to bring up a baby not in a happy family, i dont want to make a accident. i want to have a baby where its mum and dad love each other, i just cant handle this.

Comments

• Options
    Have you told her all this? Does she want to keep it? Is she past the tree month stage?
  • Options
    Is she telling the truth? First question to ask yourself.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Is she telling the truth? First question to ask yourself.

:yes:
  • Options
    I really do think she that she is telling the truth, we had unprotected sex before we split up on more than once, it felt right at the time, didnt know we would split up. If she is she is definatly not going to get rid of it because she been through an abortion before when she was abused. My heart as really been ripped in to two. I hate myself in everyway, my life is so shite
  • Options
    i wouldn't get all worked up about it though until you now she definitely is pregnant... she needs to get a test done to be sure.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    i wouldn't get all worked up about it though until you now she definitely is pregnant... she needs to get a test done to be sure.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    I can't really imagine what the situation must be like for you, having something like that thrown at you must have been a real shock. I completely agree with Otter and Sofie; from what you've said and how she told you, you don't actually know if she is pregnant and if she is, if the child's yours. I think you really ought to have a talk with her and ask her if she's sure she is pregnant; has she taken tests, been to see her doctor? Before you stress yourself out about the future and what might happen find out that you're not worrying for no reason. Try and discuss your concerns and fears with her, let her know that you're thinking about this seriously though you're finding it difficult. Is there anyone that you could talk to about this, anyone you know with experience of this sort of situation?
    There are some articles on this site which you might find helpful for you and your ex pregnancy testing has some useful points and there are links to other related articles.
    Good luck and take care, I hope everything turns out for the best.
    xx
  • Options
    well the plot thickens, i get a email today all of a sudden the ex missus come on yesterday, i really do hate her for what she has put me through, thanks for everybodys help and support through what had to be one of the hardest times in my life.

Thank You
  • Options
    SO - she was late, and decided to tell you she was pregnant? Hmmm. Nice.
  • Options
    What a lovely ex you have.
  • Options
    fuck... still bet thats a huge relief for you.
  • Options
    Oh well, at least there's nothing for you to worry about afterall.
    I can't believe people sometimes. :eek2: