Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tattoos and piercings register

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do you have and/or what are you planning to have?

so far i have my cartilege on my left ear and a captured bead ring in it, a scaffold/industrial in my left ear, and the bar is far too long, and thus i am waiting for cold steel to get my new bar in...both my ear lobes are pierced, was thinking about geting them done again so i can wear studs and dangley things...

i'm going to get my nipple done, not sure on one or both but i've got a couple of months to decide...getting 3 tatoos, 2 on my wrists and 1 on my back...might get a few more...thinking about getting my nose re-done...and my navel once i have lost some more weight...

Comments

• Options
    thers been so many millions of piercing threads but i always love reading what people have :D

i have errr lower bottom left side of my lip. ear lobes x 4, cartilege x 2, tragus, anti tragus, and navel. 10 in all. for the longest time iv wanted the other side of my lip done so they're snakebites but i cant for work. tried to get my tongue done but my piercing guy wouldnt do it for me.

next im planning on getting the rook of my ear done? maybe 1 more cartilege? dunno, i always say i'll stop but its addictive!

i only have one tattoo bit its a shitty butterfly on the bottom of my back that i got done spur of the moment when i was 16. i hate it. im gonna get something to cover it up one day, when i get a chance.
  • Options
    Ears and ears only.

I want another tattoo I think. Dunno what of yet. Maybe two Ws on my arse, one on each cheek so when I bend over I can WOW people.
  • Options
    Currently: Lobes stretched to 5mm. 2 more lobe piercings, 1 helix, 1 tragus, 1 nostril.

Had: vertical tragus surface piercing, twice. Navel. Helix. (All retired/grew out).

Want: My other tragus pierced, and maybe a rook. I'm planning a tattoo at some point, (since 17 - just haven't got the balls to do it yet.) I'd like a rose somewhere maybe, and a spider on the front of my left hip.
  • Options
    I've only got one peircing in the cartilage of my right ear. I'm going to get the inside of my left eye-brow done one day.

Got no tattoos yet, but when I feel rich I'm either going to get a celtic cross on the back of my right shoulder or a green lion on my left pectoral. Not sure which one I want first, but it might well be the cross.
  • Options
    center lip at the moment.
    had both eyebrows and both lobes, oribital in right lobe, left cartilage in the past but they grew out/were retired.

doubt ill ever lose my lip, had it it for 6 years now so its a pretty permanent fixture.

am planning tattoos at the moment and possibly looking into having my tongue done. Ive been checked out before but im hoping a second opinion might change things. If not I'll resign myself to a life of non-tongue-pierced-ness. tattoos are currently planned for lower left leg, start of a big piece. none of this, "just little one" business for me.
  • Options
    Currently: Lobes stretched to 5mm. 2 more lobe piercings, 1 helix, 1 tragus, 1 nostril.

Had: vertical tragus surface piercing, twice. Navel. Helix. (All retired/grew out).

Want: My other tragus pierced, and maybe a rook. I'm planning a tattoo at some point, (since 17 - just haven't got the balls to do it yet.) I'd like a rose somewhere maybe, and a spider on the front of my left hip.

Oh the vertical tragus ones are cool. So its just a surface piercing? I always thought they somehow (god knows how :p) but that it went all the way thru.
  • Options
    I have my lip pierced on the righ side, and my ears pierced and stretched to 10mm

I have three tat's: One on each wrist and one on my lower back.
  • Options
    nothing :D
  • Options
    Ive got my ears peirced twice i did have them done 3 times but one set healed up i have my belly button done and use to have my nose peirced but i let that heal up ages ago. Id like to get a tattoo but i dont know what i want or where i want it
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Oh the vertical tragus ones are cool. So its just a surface piercing? I always thought they somehow (god knows how :p) but that it went all the way thru.
    You're not wrong... you can have a 'vertical tragus' which does penetrate the actual cartilage in the tragus. Mine however, was through the skin just before the tragus, so it was only a surface piercing.
    VT Surface vs V Tragus
  • Options
    Ah, I was thinking the surface one and couldn't figure out how they got it all the way thru :p

Thank you muchly! :D I really like the surface one. I think I"ve found my christmas present ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Ah, I was thinking the surface one and couldn't figure out how they got it all the way thru :p

Thank you muchly! :D I really like the surface one. I think I"ve found my christmas present ;)
    Hehe - seriously, you'll love it. I had it done twice because I was so sad that it grew out the first time - I'm still not 100% sure that I won't try a third time hehe. It's an unusual piercing, which is why I like it!
  • Options
    Two lobe and two cartildge each side. I want a conch done on one side, maybe another set of lobe peircings and one or two more cartlidge ones. I wouldnt mind getting my nipple done but I'm too much of a wuss around needels to go through with it. I also want at least two or three tattoos.
  • Options
    Hehe - seriously, you'll love it. I had it done twice because I was so sad that it grew out the first time - I'm still not 100% sure that I won't try a third time hehe. It's an unusual piercing, which is why I like it!

ooo i love that surface tragus piercing! did it take a long time to heal or not ilora?
  • Options
    ooo i love that surface tragus piercing! did it take a long time to heal or not ilora?
    It never healed :no: It grew out after about 4 months - I had it repierced 6mths later and it grew out the second time, but within a couple of months.

They're touch and go - surface piercings. Mine didn't last long at all, whereas my piercer's had his VT surface for years and it's not even budged. It's a risk you gotta take though I suppose.
  • Options
    Oh thats a shame :( Is there anything that determines if you're likely to grow something out quick? Or just kind of a wait and see thing.
  • Options
    It's a wait and see thing really - all surface piercings are likely to reject, but some don't.... it's luck of the draw mainly.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Ears and ears only.

I want another tattoo I think. Dunno what of yet. Maybe two Ws on my arse, one on each cheek so when I bend over I can WOW people.
    strangely i can imagin you doing that...

and yes this has been done sooooo many time and again sooo many people reply...

i'm thinking about getting my laberette (sp?) done but, i know i will just play with it all day...
    and after talking to a tattooist, i can get both my wrists done, because my exzema scar is over the fold of my wrist and they can't tattoo there anyway because it would become distorted very quickly...

does anyone know of anywhere online that sells really good industrial bars, because i've got a peculiar size and i want an oil colour bar and i decided i don't want to wait a lot longer....
  • Options
    does anyone know of anywhere online that sells really good industrial bars, because i've got a peculiar size and i want an oil colour bar and i decided i don't want to wait a lot longer....

You can try Here I dont know if they will have exactly what you want but they sell a lot of good stuff. Its the only place I will buy my earrings from.
  • Options
    again, they don't sell any smaller than 34, and i need 32...i have found somewhere that sells them, i just want to make sure that they are reputable...i'd prefer to use a place that someone has recomended...
  • Options
    I have 3 in each lobe 2 in left cartiledge, right tragus, nose and belly button. I also have a tattoo on my hip of a fairy but its like a silhouette kinda thing