Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hash Cakes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wandering - as i do - lol (not sure if this should be in 'food and drink' or 'drugs')

Have any of you lot had hash cakes or made any ?

And what would you use ?

I am good at making cakes and it would be nice to make something different for a change

what sort of recipe would it be?

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Eating cannabis can be very unpredictable. It's very hard to jusge how much to eat and when you do feel the effect it lasts a lot longer.
    Bassically you can end up feeling very very stoned for a very long time.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One of my mates makes hash brownies fairly frequently, not as fast for thr effect as smoking but seems to last longer.
    just buy one of the mixes or get a recipe and substitute butter/oil with some that has thc dissolved in it

easy peasy.. but like skive said you can end up terribly stoned.. its got me too stoned a couple of times
    z- wrote: »
    just buy one of the mixes or get a recipe and substitute butter/oil with some that has thc dissolved in it

easy peasy.. but like skive said you can end up terribly stoned.. its got me too stoned a couple of times

Okay

somebody said to me that they taste a bit rough so do i need to put extra nice things in there or something ?

and how much green should i put in there do you reckon ?
    cannabis cookies are better :p
    the effect too is much more drawn out than if you smoke it
    and dont make the mistake of eating the whole cake when you get the munchies!:crazyeyes :nervous: :razz:
    and dont make the mistake of eating the whole cake when you get the munchies!:crazyeyes :nervous: :razz:

:lol:
    Skive wrote: »
    Eating cannabis can be very unpredictable. It's very hard to jusge how much to eat and when you do feel the effect it lasts a lot longer.
    Bassically you can end up feeling very very stoned for a very long time.

:yes:

In Amsterdam I munched on FUCK loads of 'space cakes' in a coffee shop aswell as blazing the fuck up. I was already stoned as fuck from smoking it when I left the shop, and had forgotten about the cakes. When we got back to our hotel, they kicked in and I could barely move. No joke, we were meant to be going out clubbing that night but none of us could move.
    Most of the time i've done it its been pretty good. Just be sure not to eat too much n be sure to have other munch about that isnt the cakes, otherwise you could end up in a very bad circle lol
    mmmmm..... brownies sounds the best to me
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cannabis cakes are awesomeness defined. As said, unpredictable - don't plan anything for that day. It probably will NOT happen :lol:. I made 'em twice, it's best to use a simple mixture like chocolate muffins for easiness tbh. Second time used caramel one and tbh, they were not as good.

Brownies and Cookies do sound good, must try oneday.

Smoking is easier, and also a different kinda high I found.
    0.20gram of good green per cake is quite enough for me and im a regular smoker. and that even includes saving a bit for the dog who suffers from bad knees,

best cake ive had was from amsterdam, tasted awful which is were the dog came in, i dont like to see good food go to waste