Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Grrrr - exam result rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Didn't want to change the mood on the other thread.

We haven't had our exam results yet, and they seem to be pissing around over it, meaning the tension is repeatedly building up. :grump:

First word about it - will be posted out the week beginning 16th July.

Then they said they'd be online on the 9th July.

Then they said not to bollock them because the exam results weren't online by the 10th July.

Then they shut up.

And then on Friday they said they expected the posted exam results would be late due to the strikes, and that they aimed to have the online ones up by 2pm today.

They aren't there. I wish they'd make their bloody minds up and just get on with it, I was fine thinking I'd get them in the post, but now every time I check the emails/vle thingy I wonder if they'll be there and get nervous, although they never are.

Are they just trying to prepare us for a lot of disappointment in later life? :impissed:

This is from the same team that published timetables the week we actually had to start lectures again after exams in January, even though they promised we'd have them in the first week of January. To think I have three more years of this. :(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Most uni's are the same!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you got them yet?
    The place I did my exam at is just as bad - we got told that we should've had them by the start of this week, but still haven't got them.:(
    don`t be so afraid of exams. I always think that it`s not the biggest problem in the life. Philosophically a little.