Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Finding another field

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been working at Diggerland for two years now since it opened. It is the only job i have had its all i know.
Its sesonal so over the winter i am out of a job. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could get some other work experience.
All i have ever done is work with JCB's and i'm worried that every time i go for a proper job interview i wont have the experience.
Can anybody help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you sure that wasn't just a crafty marketing attempt?!
    Originally posted by king of the k0p:
    <STRONG>I have been working at Diggerland for two years now since it opened. It is the only job i have had its all i know.
    Its sesonal so over the winter i am out of a job. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could get some other work experience.
    All i have ever done is work with JCB's and i'm worried that every time i go for a proper job interview i wont have the experience.
    Can anybody help?</STRONG>

My mum helped open that! Um, well if you go to a Careers Advice place (there's one in Chatham near Staples. I think). Ask them about it. I'm not a qualified careers adviser so I can't really say much!
    Cheers! and no it wasn't a cheep advert!!!