Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wanna know where your tax money's going?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6897656.stm

Thats where its fucking going, :mad:

Thank god that autocratic cunt's gone.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Money well spent if ya ask me. ;)
    you're winding me up, surely
    you're winding me up, surely

Yep. :)
    thought so :D
    Bloody southerners, should have left him to it. I can accept scaling back the posters e.t.c. if they represented some sort of hazard, but diverting officers to shift them is a bit ott, whilst it may not have cost any extra money in "real" terms, ie they were on duty anyway I'm sure they could have been doing something else.
    Didnt you know crime was non-exsistent in London? No terror threat, no everyday stabbings, no turf wars and no drugs barons.

The police have all the time and money in the world to spend trying to remove peoples right to protest (in front of parliament)

:D
    There shouldn't be any tbh. 30,000+ cops for 7 million people shouldbe more than enough.
    My force has 400 people per officer. London has 253. I think that makes us harder :D
    Most of it went into Tony Blair's back pocket, we all know that, seeing as he is widely regarded as the most corrupt politician ever to serve as Prime Minister of this country.

As I've said before, when he dies, the party's at mine. I can't fucking wait.
    I think the fact that they created a law purely to remove him is more offensive than the £111K cost.
    budda wrote: »
    I think the fact that they created a law purely to remove him is more offensive than the £111K cost.

Yeah, it's amazing that we have so many threads about the smoking laws compared to this IMHO...
    budda wrote: »
    Yes, exactly.

SOCPA is a waste of money, a violation of our rights and an insult to anybody who has achieved anything through protest