Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote: »
    It's so boring now.
    Yeah, I'm not really getting into it much this year, it seems pretty boring. Usually I get totally addicted.
    Chantelle and Preston split after 10months of marriage! HA!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6245940.stm
    1983 wrote: »
    Chantelle and Preston split after 10months of marriage! HA!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6245940.stm

:crying: that's really sad.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    :crying: that's really sad.

No it's not, Preston is a sad git and Chantelle just takes the piss out of the "no body" celebrity craze.
    So far im hoping the final 4 will be: Liam, Brian, Amanda and Tracey (just so she keeps saying Av' It).

Apparently a new female is going in tonight, the rumour is that it may be someone slightly famous i.e. Ziggy style famous (failed popstar, actress)
    Why a female though??? Should put in another guy as it was a guy that left...

I really don't like Tracey.... shes just.... BORING!!!!

Think Liam is adorable and love the twins. They're sooo sweet and funny. They're defintely not what I expected it. I thgouth they would bea couple of bitches. But they're far from it.

Want Posh Spice Wannabe Out!!!
    aww any1 else hate channelle she is really getting on my tits
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    aww any1 else hate channelle she is really getting on my tits

She is moaning a bit, but i prefer her to Charley. Yukk that shot of Carole in the garden sunbathing has just made me feel rather sick.
    It got quite boring today when we had about half an hour of Channelle and Ziggy just arguing. At least Sam made it more amusing when she kept popping in asking what they wanted for diner.

When the fake housemate when pretending to read the plate and Charley just kept saying "trendy, good looking, stylish". Then kept going round to everyone saying that the fake housemate had cllaed her "trendy, good looking, stylish". When the fake housemate when into her private quarters did anyone else cringe when Charley kept repeating "pick me, pick me". The phrase fly around poo came to mind.

Good on Carole and Tracey for figuring something is wrong, Tracey has to recognise her sooner or later. Maybe even Brian may recongise her since he is a bit of a tv geek.
    i so want the twins to win, even if they cant win as one entity..one of them will do..they're so sweet.
    big brother ent as good as i had hoped it would be

but the whole ziggy-channelle break up is quite interesting god i fucking hate him !

and charley is just a complete twat but quite like her cos she makes me laugh
    anyone else like Brian? He's so dopey, I love him!
    Brian is sort of growing on me, it makes me laugh how much he goes on about cider! I'm sure one of the first things he asked the new housemate was 'do you like cider?' hes so thick though, was he being serious when he said he didnt know what romeo and juliet was? or william shakespeare? i found that a bit shocking!

i love liam hes so funny and quite fit too. him or the twins to win. please get carol out now shes such a know it all and i never wanna see her sunbathing again!
    Liam was funny last night when he peeled the potatoes and said "does it matter if half my thumb is in this". Then when they were in the diary room and he ripped the Australian flag and then looked right guilty when he realised what he had done.

Brian did say "do you like cider?", Brian has moved up in my estimations (as a fellow cider drinker, lol). I'd like it to be between him and Liam with Amanda 3rd. Its Brian's b-day today, i hope he gets a cider party!

Alot of people are criticising the series but i prefer it to last year when the competition was over as soon as they walked in (pete was always going to win). Also i like that there is more of a age variety between the contestants.
    Ziggy does my head in, i think chanelle would be a lot more interetsing if she had never got with him, he is so patronising too her, and i think he's quite manipulative, as well as greasy, wash your hair mate.
    Pauline has been exposed as a fake according to reports. On digitalspy news it also has quotes from Charley saying she knew that Pauline had been a fake from the start but no one listened to her. I guess all that ass kissing was to show the housemates that.
    paulines gone ! how strange i thought she fitted in quite well and made things a bit more interesting
    Didnt she only just go into the house a few days ago ? Why has she left so early, I thought they were going to keep her in. The Big Bro house needs livening up with some new fit aussie women :D
    Brian HAS to win.
    I like how Charley said "i dont care that im up, im not bothered" then spends the rest of the episode worrying about who nominated her and why her numbers dont add up. Ive never hated anyone as much
    I love Brain, hes so dopey its cute :lol:
    It was pathetic last night. It's all so set up. Set up to make sure Charley doesn't get voted off, set up so they find out Pauline was a fake (if they hadn't have told Brian, she would not have been number one).
    This is becoming a joke, how many more rules can charley break, she has to be thrown out. If the producers do anymore fixing (i.e. when she gets evicted this week being immune next week). The amount of times that she and Nicky have been warned about dicussing nomination yet they still do it, they should be automatically up. When she got called to diary no one was asking her why she was called into the diary room yet she kept going on and on telling the others "dont ask me, i cant say"
    BB803_ziggy_hm256.jpg

smeagol.jpg

THis is all i have to say on the matter.
    Brian is so funny :heart:

I want Charley to be evicted tonight because she'll be an even bigger bitch once she's seen whose nominated her and what people have said about her :D
    Brian is so funny :heart:

I want Charley to be evicted tonight because she'll be an even bigger bitch once she's seen whose nominated her and what people have said about her :D

no, no, no! Nikki needs to be voted out tonight and sent back in. Charley is already a bitch and it will just give her ego an even bigger boost. Where as Nikki is more discreet with her bitching and will change more when she re-enters.

They will all expect Charley to bitch about them but not so much Nikki.
    Mmmm, maybe.

Nikki just gets on my nerves though. She's a right misery arse. I want her to be voted out when theres a real eviction.
    This is becoming a joke, they could of asked her more provoking question instead of playing it safe e.g. who do you like (carole will never nominate her know), do you like channelle (everyone knows they hate each other). Im going to stop watching because its becoming a big fix.

I thought Davina is meant to be impartial "ooooo you have got to love Charley". No we dont Davina!! Just you are your BB cronies do, and the more you push her down our necks the more hate she will have and the more viewers will be lost.
    film_buff wrote: »
    This is becoming a joke, they could of asked her more provoking question instead of playing it safe e.g. who do you like (carole will never nominate her know), do you like channelle (everyone knows they hate each other). Im going to stop watching because its becoming a big fix.

I thought Davina is meant to be impartial "ooooo you have got to love Charley". No we dont Davina!! Just you are your BB cronies do, and the more you push her down our necks the more hate she will have and the more viewers will be lost.

Repeat after me, whilst taking deep breaths: three, two, one- its only a TV show.
    I think she was forewarned about what was going to happen, otherwise she would of gone mental when she found out Liam and Sam nominated her yet she hardly said anything. Its a complete and utter fix, on live feed she is claiming that she was told earlier in the day.