Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugged on holiday.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I'm here on holiday in Kavos, it's been fucking wicked so far. Loving every second of it, i've been wasted every night...I feel pissed from last nights pool party and club still. Had a couple of birds aswell, loving it.
However, on my first night, I was in a bar and had only drunk like 4 pints...I got my drink spiked, I lost my mates and was wondering around kavos and the countryside on my own for hours.. i dont remember anything at all except for runnin away from some taxi drivers or something cos i didnt pay. When my mates found me, I was in a bush with ripped clothes and scratches all over me.
It was quite scary and a frightening start to mky holiday, I spoke to a couple of other guys and girls and they were also spiked in the same bar on the same night, except they had it worse and were rushed to hospital and tested positive for rohypnol.
Not really much point to this thread lol, just needed to get it off my chest and I wasx wondering if there's any legal action I could take?
Other than that, this holiday is sick!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aw sounds fuckin quality im stuck at work and its rainin outside :( boo

anyway .. wonder why they spiked your drink, thats so strange ! I usually thought they spiked girls drinks not boys ?
    Lol Thats what I thought too, a couple of boys got their drinks spiked too. They're either gay or were just doing randomly.
    Lol gutted about the weather, its liked 40 degrees here.
    I was meant to be going on a trip today but I woke up at 12 and my mates have fucked off without me, the boat left at 10:30. Im still pissed cfrom the pool party and free bar in the club last night, I also spy the girl I pulled last night by the pool but unfortunately have no alcohol to give me confidence. haha
    Ah im well jealous right now ! whats it like out there is the night life good then i take it ?
    maybe the mateys who spiked your drink were gay or maybe ugly women ?
    Ah im well jealous right now ! whats it like out there is the night life good then i take it ?
    maybe the mateys who spiked your drink were gay or maybe ugly women ?

Yeah it's fuckin quality, FUCK loads of great bars and as you walk down the street you get like fifty thousand people giving you offers to come into their bars... u can blag them down proper too. I got 3 pints of double vodka red bull and two shots of sambucca for 5 euro last night (thats like 3 quid). I've still l;ike run out of money though and ive got another week lol, I need to work out how tyhe fuck you use the phones herew so i can ring my mum and tell her to put some more dollar in my bank.
    the women here are gorgeous too, fucking gorgeous and so up for it. ;) m
    Does the wee old man with the cart still sell nuts in Kavos? He was a cool wee man :cool:
    Aw mate, that sounds harsh! Glad you're okay - remember and slow down because it is a holiday too so enjoy just lazing about and save the madness til night if you can. :thumb:
    3 of my mates got spiked with what we think was rohypnol in a club in Ibiza. It was a crazy and scary night for them to say the least. They're all experienced drug users, so it wasn't as bad a shock as it could have been. But they never want to go through that ride again.
    Glittery wrote: »
    Does the wee old man with the cart still sell nuts in Kavos? He was a cool wee man :cool:

I haven't seen a nut man, but there is a FUCKING LEGEND who sells melons and shit on the beach, he's SO random...just walks up and down the beach shouting out "FUCK THE POLICE, SHAMONE MOTHERFUCKER HEEE HEEEE! I LICK THE POO NANNY, AAAAAYYYYYYYE!! YOU WANTA SEXY MELONS YES??" Lol seriously, I thought he was fucked in the head at first but you learn to love him. I even bought some of his fucking melons and i dont even like them. lol
    Cheers for everyone's replie, it was fucking scary...as I said, I don't really remember fuck all but I was scared shitless and I kinda remember mild hallucinations or that might have been my imagination. It would have been quite fun if I was expecting it and wasn't lost in a random foreign country on my own.
    I'm just a bit pissed off cos I've got to wait until 6 when my mates come back from the trip that I wasted 30 fuckin euro's on. I dont believe they couldnt wake me up at all, I'll be havin words with them when they get back.
    This is quite a common occurance. I know many people who club regulaly and have heard a few stories about rohypnol spikes, but all of them i have heard, the person has never been raped or what ever (not that they can remember anyway). The police do take it quite seriosuly, but inless they catch person in the act or have it on cctv theres no way to tell who it was.
    Jonny8888 wrote: »
    This is quite a common occurance. I know many people who club regulaly and have heard a few stories about rohypnol spikes, but all of them i have heard, the person has never been raped or what ever (not that they can remember anyway). The police do take it quite seriosuly, but inless they catch person in the act or have it on cctv theres no way to tell who it was.

yeah i dont think i was raped, im sure i would feel it in the morning. lol
    The police over here are shit though, when i was drugged (i didnt know it at the time) I tried going up to some police to ask them how to get back to my hotel and they just shoved me into the streets.
    there's also bugger all cctv down here.
    Odd, I'm glad you are ok, I guess it does show that you need to look out for your mates when you are out.

I do find the use of rohypnol for this sort of thing a bit odd, its not a very widely used drug at all, and its effect is really very similar to any other benzo.
    budda wrote: »
    Odd, I'm glad you are ok, I guess it does show that you need to look out for your mates when you are out.

I do find the use of rohypnol for this sort of thing a bit odd, its not a very widely used drug at all, and its effect is really very similar to any other benzo.

I really don't remember enough of the night to be able to say what it felt like. All I remember is getting fucking lost, thinking i was running from the french police, getting pushed away by greek cops, thinking i saw jesus lol don't ask, running away from taxi drivers round a pool because i didnt have any money, and then my mates finding me in a bush with ripped clothes and cuts all over me arms and back.
    I'm sure to the Police you were just another drunk tourist, dont expect the kind of treatment we get in the UK, where on the whole the Police arent that bad.