Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fucking Weekend Thread!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote: »
    :hyper:

Ohh yeah? Didn't know you were going .. good stuff :D Quite a few thesiter's going i think.
  • Options
    How the HELL did i Pull with my mouth tied shut!

Shame she went away and i didnt have her :|
  • Options
    yyyyyiiiiiiiiip yip yo!ah the weekend i love otit weeeeeed and boooooxzwe and all the fun u cabn muster...must say its some exopeirince bein young........who want s to ghet olfd!:angel:
  • Options
    What a blast, celebrated mine & a workmates birthdays early, tonight :D
  • Options
    yyyyyiiiiiiiiip yip yo!ah the weekend i love otit weeeeeed and boooooxzwe and all the fun u cabn muster...must say its some exopeirince bein young........who want s to ghet olfd!:angel:

:lol:

Yeoooooooooooh!

Head's away with it, fuck all sleep the whole weekend. Ended up in a party last night, good enough craic but ended up spending most of the time with the woman! :naughty:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Bring on global man!!!

Indeeeeed !!
  • Options
    I had one of the best nights EVER last night at the WildChild Outside Afterparty!

Guess who I met???
    SHARKEY!!! He was talking to us loads, we shared a couple of spliffs with him, he gave us a couple of beers and he was raving with us for a bit.
    He wasn't meant to be MC'ing, only DJ'ing because his voice was fucked, but I managed to blag him up to do a bit of MC'ing with loads of compliments. :D What a fucking legend!

I also briefly met DJ Kevin Energy, MC Wotsee and K Complex.
    Had a little chat with MC's Eksman and Herbzie in the D'n'B room too! Awesome night!
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA last night was a leetle bit mad. i dont feel very well today. yakkt up my macky dee's breakfast which is probably just as well cos it's full of fat.

went to a friends to start with and a load of people were round there did some nice charlie have a few shots of absinth (BLERUGH) and some strongbow :) (fucking loving it right now) then went to this horrible pub so left and went to this club blagged some drinkies got with this person who is COMPLETELY NOT MY TYPE (in a bad way) then went back to this lads house and well thats that !
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    :lol:

Yeoooooooooooh!

Head's away with it, fuck all sleep the whole weekend. Ended up in a party last night, good enough craic but ended up spending most of the time with the woman! :naughty:

whos the woman?

fuck all sleep myself this weekend..heads away with the it fuck..packed for america therea nd going to sleeop now for a couple of hours then a 10 hour plane journety,.say a prayer.

pubs,parties,street digs..went buck fucking mad dis weekend,. ye ho.:D :wave: :crazyeyes :nervous: :eek: :impissed: :razz:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    whos the woman?

fuck all sleep myself this weekend..heads away with the it fuck..packed for america therea nd going to sleeop now for a couple of hours then a 10 hour plane journety,.say a prayer.

pubs,parties,street digs..went buck fucking mad dis weekend,. ye ho.:D :wave: :crazyeyes :nervous: :eek: :impissed: :razz:

:wave: bye gavu ye nut....enjoy the plane journey!:nervous: :sour: