Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spice Girls and girl power

2»

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote: »
    Well I hope I can have that body when I'm pregnant, where is the baby? :p
    http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/en/062207spicegirls/im:/070628/photos_en/2007_06_28t081702_450x362_us_britain_spicegirls;_ylt=Am1G9AfYg.3pViwhipU.PRcXO7gF

ETA: my bad, I ment the other blonde, I can see the pregnantness of the one you're talking of :o

The pregnant one looks like Bunnie And her name too :chin:

Oh my god, I think I love you! :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Oh my god, I think I love you! :heart:

Well if you look like BABY SPICE and I look like SPORTY SPICE, maybe we should find some other lookalikes and do a tribute band! Hahaha.

I'm laughing but in a talent contest in primary school, me and 4 friends dressed up as the spice girls and sang a song and danced in front of the whole school :o I was posh spice!
    Well if you look like BABY SPICE and I look like SPORTY SPICE, maybe we should find some other lookalikes and do a tribute band!

You, Bunnie and Me together? I'd tell you what I want, what I really really want :naughty:
    I was posh spice!

WTF?

Even though you are so obviously Mel C's clone...
    You, Bunnie and Me together? I'd tell you what I want, what I really really want :naughty:

WTF?

Even though you are so obviously Mel C's clone...

Not when I was ten or whatever I was. I had a really short little bob! Hehe.
    has anyone heard about the 'ticket lottery' or something, to get tickets for the show? i keep hearing it being mentioned but what does it mean? are they not just gonna go on sale like normal tickets do?
    i was always sporty hehe. ive signed up for the whole ticket system thing they've got going on :hyper:
    I (really really) want to go, but I can quite confidently say that I know zero people who'd want to come with me :grump: Only way I got to Girls Aloud was cause my ex bought the tickets already :(
    say it isn't true, they were shite
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Well if you look like BABY SPICE and I look like SPORTY SPICE, maybe we should find some other lookalikes and do a tribute band! Hahaha.

I'm laughing but in a talent contest in primary school, me and 4 friends dressed up as the spice girls and sang a song and danced in front of the whole school :o I was posh spice!

ooh ooh I did this too, but I was actually baby spice, I had the cutest pink dress and huge platform white shoes on! :)

MoK...a zig a zig ahh? :p

I like the idea of a tribute band, any more for any more?
    They were good in their time and have some memorable hits but I think trying to re-create the spark the group had back in the nineties is going to be very tricky. Particularly as these women are now in their thirties with kids of their own. The Spice Girls were very much of the time, as Mel C pointed out earlier this year.