Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which is better Iphone or BlackBerry?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This list is cool but I still can't decide.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/index.aspx?id=1966&src=dx1

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    K800i.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    K800i.

Hell yeah.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    K800i.

k810i :razz:

My next phone.
    i have the k800i and my sister has the k810i, its a TINY bit thinner but that seems like the only plus-side. the keypad is horrid & the whole phone is shiney plastic which is just going to get scratched up to hell :(
    The iPhone doesn't even have video recording? What phone doesn't have that in this day and age?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    noog wrote: »
    i have the k800i and my sister has the k810i, its a TINY bit thinner but that seems like the only plus-side. the keypad is horrid & the whole phone is shiney plastic which is just going to get scratched up to hell :(

^That. The only differnece between them really is the k810i has an improved camera stabalising system.

Which the human eye can't even notice the difference.

Worse keypad, bettwen camera (and shutter), lamer casing, higher price.

I take the k800i.
    The iPhone doesn't even have video recording? What phone doesn't have that in this day and age?

yeah that sucks :( the optics in general on the iphone are lame, however i think they can address the iphone's shortcommings with firmware updates.

on monday apple are rumoured to be announcing a 3g, mms supporting iPhone for the UK market. So technically all the iPhones being sold in the US will be obsolete when the 3g versions come out ;)