Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tricks to play on a sister?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    buy LOTS of angel delight, and a ziplock bag u use for keeping stuff air tight in the fridge, but dont get a zip lock one get a push lock one, make the angel delight and put it in the bag and place it in her pillow case and slightly open the bag, not so much to let it all fall out but enough for when she lays down to relax in bed it all comes out and goes everwhere, most annoying when its late a night that way she has to change all the bedding again befor eshe can actually go to sleep
    BeastieMBK wrote: »
    buy LOTS of angel delight, and a ziplock bag u use for keeping stuff air tight in the fridge, but dont get a zip lock one get a push lock one, make the angel delight and put it in the bag and place it in her pillow case and slightly open the bag, not so much to let it all fall out but enough for when she lays down to relax in bed it all comes out and goes everwhere, most annoying when its late a night that way she has to change all the bedding again befor eshe can actually go to sleep
    Or if she's being a bitch, use warm dogshit.
    Is rubbing chillies on her vibrator a bit too extreme?
    That depends on how old she is... or how fragile minded she is! maybe rub a bit of chocolate on there and leave it to dry lol.
    Make her question where its been! lol
    BeastieMBK wrote: »
    That depends on how old she is... or how fragile minded she is! maybe rub a bit of chocolate on there and leave it to dry lol.
    Make her question where its been! lol
    Or leave it out for her parents to find (although may backfire on noog if chocolate on it) but I dont care, still funny
    okaty it's so on. came back from the club to see my bedsheets full of toothpaste and "unedintified stuff"

i totally need a master plan, she can't get awsy with this >: (

(see attachment)
    oh i didn't mention, but last night i set her alarm clock to go off at 1am/2am/3am/4am etc

with the 'thriller' ringtone. which is basically horror movie tunes.

she was so scared she didnt want to get out of bed to switch it off :lol:
    fish (un gutted) down radiator

itching powder in knicker draw

stink bomb liquid in shampoo bottle
    Prawns in radiator = better (the fish would just cook and fish smells nice anyway :P
    Swap the numbers and names in her phone. Like if she has a boyfriend or a best friend that she tells everything to, change that to your mams or her bosses number. Did this to a guy in high school and he text his mother saying 'can't wait to see you tonight you sexy girl :lol::lol::lol:
    minimi38 wrote: »
    stink bomb liquid in shampoo bottle

Ahhahahaa if she has blonde hair stick some of that stargazer semi permanent hair dye in it, or even some food colouring will do. It'll only last a few washes. Preferably when she's off to work or something important :D
    Custard in her shoes
    An 'apple pie' bed
    Pour salt in her drink
    Cling film on the toilet seat
    Change her phone settings to a random language
    Leave sardines in a sealed jar out in the sun, and after a few hours, unscrew the top and leave it under her bed. Trust us, she'll choke on the smell!
    Itching powder in her clothes
    If she has her own car (especially if its left parked outside) keep the windows rolled up and leave fish/meat under a seat

If she has her own car (especially if its left parked outside) keep the windows rolled up and leave fish/meat under a seat

You could put nair in a shampoo bottle too. Unless for some reason she leaves shampoo in a long time, it won't make her hair fall out in clumps or anything too cruel, but it will make alot more individual hairs come out and freak her out.

I like the food coloring in the shampoo, kangaroo, thats good
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh, about pranks on cars:
    Peel a potato and put it in the exhaust pipe. The car won't start, and pulling a peeled potato out of there is like digging for gold.

But ask someone first, I wouldn't want the car to explode or anything.