Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Beautiful

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What makes a person beautiful in your opinion?
It can be on the inside or out i should have said that at the begining

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I assume you mean face/body beautiful rather than the "beautiful on the inside" idea.
    To be honest, I've never managed to understand what makes me find somebody beautiful. I just do or don't.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Beauty to me has physical/outward appearance connotations.
    don't think i've really thought about it, but probably someone who is honest and funny and generally has a liking for life. someone who is genuine and doesn't mess people about!!
    I can't say I often describe people as beautiful. It isn't a way in which I think of people often :chin:
    Acrobat wrote: »
    I can't say I often describe people as beautiful. It isn't a way in which I think of people often :chin:

Interesting :chin:

For me - somebody who's beuatiful on the inside, cause I really can't be doing with girls with ugly intestines :thumb:

Nah, just somebody who actually is amazing on the inside and outside but really has no idea that she is. That's beauty in a nutshell, ta.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Nah, just somebody who actually is amazing on the inside and outside but really has no idea that she is. That's beauty in a nutshell, ta.

Replace she with he and thats pretty much I'd go with, 'cept I'd just say they were amazing/wonderful/incredible. I'd never really go with beautiful, I guess it's something I use more to describe things rather than people.
    Physically: eyes. If someone has amazing eyes then they are catapulted in my estimations of them, because I always think that a person who has eyes like that MUST be really amazing. Arseholes don't have nice eyes, like.

Other than that, I'm going to agree with what Bri said.
    I love eyes. I think beauty comes with the more you get to know somebody and their personality. The boyfriend can be looking like hell coughing up a lung and he'll still be the prettiest man around in my eyes. Same goes for people with ugly personalities.

And I also agree with Bri. Love modesty.

And the uber fit men with the perky bums jogging infront of me on the treadmill ain't bad either ;) Thats more entertaining and time passing than any simpsons or l&o on the tv's.
    when they buy me lots of alcohol, I think they're beautiful.
    I have no idea.

I can find people physically beautiful, but not sexy - and vice versa. I fnid many people neither, and a few both.

I can find spiritual beauty in people but not want to know them - and again vice versa, both and neither.

sorry
    Big cock, big muscles, big wallet :p

I don't know really. Good personality and a sense of humour is attractive to me. Ooooo that means i should marry Sandy Toksvig :D
    Nice tits
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Big cock, big muscles, big wallet :p

I don't know really. Good personality and a sense of humour is attractive to me. Ooooo that means i should marry Sandy Toksvig :D

Am I the only person to remember the sandwich quiz?
    To me the most attractive thing to me in appearence is expressive eyes and a nice smile. A person might not necessarily be conventionally good looking but if they have those two traits they could be beautiful.