Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

such a mess

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:( anyone know why i feel so down everytime i leave a place like school, college etc...

happens to anybody else? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Nutter wrote: »
    :( anyone know why i feel so down everytime i leave a place like school, college etc...

happens to anybody else? :confused:

Yeah I remember all that when I left school/college/university. It's okay to feel sad. It's probably just hit you that time is moving on, your life is changing and you're not gonna see all your friends all the time anymore. You get over it though. Just think what you've got to look forward to...
  • Options
    Yeah, when I packed my bags and left campus this year I felt pretty gutted. I am going back in a few weeks though :)

Its change and only natural.
  • Options
    Leaving an institution which you have been attending, especially if you have fond memories, can make one feel quite unsettled. One gets used to the stability of seeing the same buidings and friends each day - and for it to suddently stop is almost like a death in your life. It can be quite disorientating. What you are feeling is perfectly normal but will pass as you are distracted by new challenges and living your new life etc.
  • Options
    thanks guys. Tis probably why i'm snapping at people then...because it makes it less painful...?