Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sun dance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If any one knows any sun dances and is feeling energetic pretty pretty please get dancing. I'm sure all those with flooding would greatly appreciate it, as would I.

I'm supposed to be camping this weekend, with 18 Scouts and the weather looks horrible. I've helped on plenty before, but this is my first time of actually being in charge of the kids :nervous: so I could do with all the help I can get, not heavy rain.

And to top it all I have a horrible cold and would love to spend all weekend in bed.:(

Comments

• Options
    Surely you can't take kids camping if the weather stays this bad!! You're always hearing about scouts getting washed away on camoing holidays, going while there are severe flood warnings out is just asking for it....!

Try some echinacea (sp) for the cold and drink lots of tea
  • Options
    Am mainlining hot squash at work at the moment. Got one of those huge thermos mugs and slugging from it non stop.

It's a proper site, and there are no rivers etc so (sadly) it's perfectly safe to go to. Only point at which that will change is if the wind and rain stays up and the tents aren't coping or the kids get too cold at which point I'll send them home if needed. We're only half hour from home.