Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

She Left Me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey People. I havn't been here for a while, and i have a list of reason but i was hoping i could get a little help and/or advice still.

My Fiancee left me about 5 months ago, after she was living with me for nearly 3 years.
She said it was a problem with a few things, the fact that she didnt feel wanted due to me not comming home and having sex with her everyday after work.
She moved about an hours drive away, and told me she wanted to still see if it could work and maybe if i could change we could get back to how it is supposed to be.
Within the 4 months of her being away, she txt me and called me and we saw each other and she told me over and over that she still loved me, i found out that she had a small thing over the net with her best mate and told her i didnt beleive her and wanted her to show me she loved me.

then 2 weeks ago she went to america to see her family, over her birthday, and she spoke to me on msn while she was there and told me she would be back in 2 weeks
then on monday night her time she would be leaving and would be back in england at 11 tuesday morning, i asked her to txt me as soon as she got in, and i would sort out a time to come see her.
she kept telling me over and over again, "no matter what remember i love you" i thought she was just getting weird before she got on the plane incase of an accident, as that is what she has done before.

then i called the guy she was stayin with in england as to find out where she was coz she didnt txt me at 11 when she got in, he told me that she said to him she wasnt comming back. so i called her parents in america and her dad answered and i asked to talk to her. He said yea sure and told her i was on the phone, and she told him she didnt want to talk to me, thus he told me and then hung up.

ive emailed her countless times, asking her to call me or let me call her, or email me and let me know why she has done what she has done.
tried saying the "you obviously never loved me or you would talk to me about this" and she still hasnt contacted me.
And now i feel like im going to die, i thought this girl i was going to spend the rest of my life with, i feel ruined, i feel like she just used me for our whole relationship now, and feel extreamly close to doing something stupid (i know thats stupid but its just how i feel) and i dont know what do to or where to go, i keep having a 10 minute break down where i all of a sudden cant breathe and think im gonna pass out.

mates have told me to just get over her and go out, but i just cant feel like that is going to work.
i just dont feel like going out, i cant think about other girls, i cant do anything.

If anyone can help me, id be so greatfull

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    To be honest with you Beastie, if she didn't have the guts to tell you she was moving to America for good then you are better off out of it.

It will take time and the support of your friends but you will move on...

*hugs
  • Options
    Me being me aftet being with her so long I'd go over there and deman an answer! Well maybe...
  • Options
    U poor soul, of course its hit you like that, the worst thing I think is the way she has lead you up the garden path and left you hangin there. She hasnt given u any closure (cliche but v important I think).
    Of course you cant think about anything else, but it will pass, please believe me. You are going to feel like there will never be anyone else, and you dont wanna go out etc, but it will change. You arent ready to even think about it yet, but it'll happen.
    For the time being, just be with people who do love you, talk about it, be kind to yourself.
    This is her problem and I have to agree that if she cant level with you then you are beta off out of it. You cant feel it now, but you will.xx
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I feel for you, and I am sorry she has done this to you. I cannot begin to imagine how it feels. But you must get through it, as has already been said, if she cant do these things to your face, nor give you an explanation then she is not worth it, no matter how many years you spent together.

Look at this as a new start to life. She obviously wasn't the one you were supposed to be with, so perhaps change your life a little. Start an evening course, or take up a new hobby. Learn to live your life to the full, then at least some good will have come out of such a bad situation.

Good luck, and *hugs*
  • Options
    Poor you ! But your still alive and single so be positive.

She sounds like a spineless twat and the fact that she couldnt tell you she was moving over permantantly is harsh. But out of sight out of mind it will be easier for you if you don't keep bumping into her.

As corny as it sounds go out on the pull or whatever book a holiday or even just get a hair cut but do something to take your mind off it.

Hope your ok
  • Options
    My brother, hello its your best mate! Just showing you some support on here, you gotta stay strong man, keep yourself alive and well please!!! Me and your family and friends are hear for you bro. We'll go out and have a good time, i'll make you come out even if you dont want to, we'll find something to do!! You are a wicked bloke and deserve much much better! She is spineless, a coward, you can now look at yourself and know that you are a truer person then she ever was, and one day you'll meet someone so much better then her, keep your chin up mate and dont let the side down, ya?

Love Instie (sam durden)

P.s OMEG check out my signiture, do you remmeber that? Hahaha!!
  • Options
    ouch :( nice to hear from you again but shame it had to be such bad news.

I have, however, no advice for you. sorry :(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    BeastieMBK wrote: »

mates have told me to just get over her and go out, but i just cant feel like that is going to work.
    i just dont feel like going out, i cant think about other girls, i cant do anything.

Hey, *hugs*

These are completely understandable feelings, so don't rush yourself. It's good to try and distract yourself a bit - like maybe read a good book, watch some new films etc and go out with your friends maybe for a quiet one, but you shouldn't be expected to go out looking for a new girl just yet. Perhaps think about taking up something new, something you've never had time for before. If everything is really getting on top on you, you can always come here and get things off your chest, or pop into one of our chat sessions. Take care ;)
  • Options
    Instie wrote: »
    My brother, hello its your best mate! Just showing you some support on here, you gotta stay strong man, keep yourself alive and well please!!! Me and your family and friends are hear for you bro. We'll go out and have a good time, i'll make you come out even if you dont want to, we'll find something to do!! You are a wicked bloke and deserve much much better! She is spineless, a coward, you can now look at yourself and know that you are a truer person then she ever was, and one day you'll meet someone so much better then her, keep your chin up mate and dont let the side down, ya?

Love Instie (sam durden)

P.s OMEG check out my signiture, do you remmeber that? Hahaha!!
    Everything he said.

I'm around on MSN if you wanna chat too.

P.S. Sam, I think I am in love with your signature :D.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Everything he said.

I'm around on MSN if you wanna chat too.

P.S. Sam, I think I am in love with your signature :D.

Untouched all the way from 2003, amazing isnt it, i'm not ever changing it lol, memorys!!
  • Options
    Thanx everyone for commenting, kinda rediculus i suppose, but i needed the attention. Its really sad, i've now gone from being sad she is gone, to just wanting someone to curl up in bed with, and hold. I'm not really some1 that had to have alot of sex as it is, but im pretty sure i would give up sex for the rest of my life if i could just have some1 right now to snuggle up under the duvate with and hold till the morning!

Sam, cheers, you made me laugh with that excellent sig of yours, just thinking about back in the day makes me smile.

And cheers to Franki, Frankie, Frankay too, nice to know i have ya there even after all this time!(Made a big mistake back in the day) lol.

Many thanks to everyone else, to, im just picking out the people i actually Know because im like that, but yeah! Im assuming, that every1 is gonna tell me NO to this but ill go for it anyways.
    "IF" she did come back and told me she made a massive mistake and realises what she done wrong...should i get back with her or not?

Bez
  • Options
    BeastieMBK wrote: »
    "IF" she did come back and told me she made a massive mistake and realises what she done wrong...should i get back with her or not?

Bez

I think that if you did get back with her, you would opening yourself up to a future full of pain and uncertainty. Apart from anything else she has left the country with no warning or concerns about how you would feel... if she has done that once she could certainly do it again.

The other thing is Bez, you guys were engaged, engaged to be married - when you marry someone you promise to be true to them... to live the rest of your lives with honesty and trust - could you really do that based on what has happened?

I think you need to chalk this one up as a lesson learned and start again...

*hugs