Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

troubled boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend got caught sneaking out of his house and when his parents tried talking to him he got really mad and cussed them out. So they told him if he does either one of those things again they would belt him and he got caught sneaking out again and they actually belted him. He called me up so upset... i dont know how to make him feel better

Comments

• Options
    Taught him a lesson thought didnt it...
  • Options
    they beat him up??
  • Options
    My boyfriend got caught sneaking out of his house and when his parents tried talking to him he got really mad and cussed them out. So they told him if he does either one of those things again they would belt him and he got caught sneaking out again and they actually belted him. He called me up so upset... i dont know how to make him feel better

Hmmmm ... you seem to have a couple of problems with this boyfriend, don't you?

Well, he disobeyed his parents which, although a beating is way too far to go, is disrespectful. All you can do is be there as an ear to listen to and make sure that you don't expect him to break house rules on any account for you.
  • Options
    sorry, thought Id typed more there..
    Yeah, as Teagan says just be there for him if he's upset. If Im upset i love a nice hug as well :)