Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Type of stone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone give me a reason why, when I'm stoned, I go hyperactive? My pal told me it's like I'm on E(I wouldn't know as I've never tried a pill) because I can dance for hours on end whithout stopping

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My best mates Girl Friend gets hyperactive too, guess some people react differently.

-Underdog
    Yeah a guy i know gets called the duricell bunny cos he gets so hyper!

Good question, a friend of mine used to get very hyper after a few smokes, while the rest of us generally chilled/relaxed. On one memorable occaision he was driving through the village he lived in and leaning out the window with a baseball bat flattening traffic cones as he drove past 'em. [NB; not recommended behaviour, legal, financial and death trouble often follows such actions] It did seem to have strange effects on him, sometimes he had an iron-hard resistance to it (about 60 blowbacks in half an hour with no noticable effect) and at other times he was a complete dribbling, puking muppet after a couple of tokes. Each to their own I suppose.

Possibly a lack of inhibitions combined with a sense of release from the "normal" world had something to do with it.