Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should I try an E??

2»

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Thoe EZ tests aint that good. It only gives a rough indication of whats in the pill.

Still better than nothing though.

You can get loads of info on tested pill and buy the tests at www.pillreport.com
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The E-Z tests are indeed better than nothing, in fact they're so much better than nothing that I would say anyone who doesn't use them is a bit of a fool. Unless you've got a drug-testing laboratory to hand, the test is the best way you have of finding out whether the pills are MDMA or not.

As you will read on the instructions, the testing kit doesn't tell you precisely what's in the pills and if it's not MDMA the test probably can't tell you what the substance is. But I have found the test to be extremely reliable in as much as the pills which test strongly for MDMA (with the test going very quickly to dark black) have made me very high, whereas the Es that test more weakly for MDMA have been more like 'bunk'.

The E-Z test should be one of the tools in your armoury along with the pillreports.com site - but to be honest I trust my own E-Z test result more than the Web-posted opinion of some other mashed up raver who I don't know!