Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tricks to play on a sister?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically me and my sister are at war at the moment, today I hid a plastic rat in her drawer & sprayed her in the face with a water pistol, and in-turn she's filled my bed with nuts and raisins and things, which i promptly shifted to her bed (I also added some rice.. because they're harder to see and pickup)

Anyway, anyone got any good tricks I can play?

(And yes I know it's very childish but that's how I roll.)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats quite hilarous :D

Add cracker crumbs to the bed. Those are impossible to get out.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I saw this in an episode of "one tree hill", but it might be too far :p
    Dan takes a picture of his wife brushing her teeth.
    -What are you doing?
    -Just making the story of your toothbrush in photos. (He starts showing her some) Here I'm cleaning the car's wheels with your toothbrush ... Here I'm cleaning the toilet with your toothbrush ... Here I'm brushing the dog's teeth ... And here I've put your toothbrush in the dog's...
    Or maybe you could simply put glue on her phone and call her (also from the same series) or put a water bomb under her pillow (this was my idea) or under the bed covers (but it would have to be kind of thin).
    I saw this in an episode of "one tree hill", but it might be too far :p
    Dan takes a picture of his wife brushing her teeth.
    -What are you doing?
    -Just making the story of your toothbrush in photos. (He starts showing her some) Here I'm cleaning the car's wheels with your toothbrush ... Here I'm cleaning the toilet with your toothbrush ... Here I'm brushing the dog's teeth ... And here I've put your toothbrush in the dog's...
    Ahahaha. That one's good :D.
    cling film over toilet seat
    cover the inside of one of her hats with hair gel
    get someone to take a photo of you putting your bare arse on her pillow
    Franki wrote: »
    Ahahaha. That one's good :D.
    Hm, maybe he could actually do it, with some photoshop. :D
    At least make her think he did it, which is the important part.
    Have a massive poo then lock her in the bog for a bit ;).
    Makoto wrote: »
    Have a massive poo then lock her in the bog for a bit ;).
    If you do that, make sure the flushing doesn't work. :razz:
    spray her bed sheets with hairspray?
    Oh, one my sister did to me once:

Sellotape her into her bedroom. It'll take her at least half an hour to get out.
    Franki wrote: »
    Oh, one my sister did to me once:

Sellotape her into her bedroom. It'll take her at least half an hour to get out.
    Is sellotape strong enough to hold a door shut? It doesn't feel like it.
    Have you got any dried peas ?

Tell her she's adopted :D

Oooo and clingfilm over the toilet.
    Put cling wrap on under the toilet seat (but make sure you're not the next one to use it.
    Is sellotape strong enough to hold a door shut? It doesn't feel like it.
    It is if you use enough of it.

Trust me :yeees:.
    Tell her you brought her a lotto ticket but don't give it to her until the day after... the next day nip down to the shop and buy another one and use the same numbers as the winning ones the day before and give her that ticket ;).

Sister - teh winner ;)
    Glue coins to her bedside table so she thinks shes got money there, then when she tries to pick em up she cant.
    noog wrote: »
    basically me and my sister are at war at the moment, today I hid a plastic rat in her drawer & sprayed her in the face with a water pistol, and in-turn she's filled my bed with nuts and raisins and things, which i promptly shifted to her bed (I also added some rice.. because they're harder to see and pickup)

Anyway, anyone got any good tricks I can play?

(And yes I know it's very childish but that's how I roll.)
    Order her a free sample of tena ladies.
    get her mobile and text loads of people in it saying "I want to bum you"
    If she uses her mobile as an alarm clock, set alerts to go off at random intervals during the night, did this to a mate once and kept him up all night :lol:
    :lol: Good one!
    icey wrote: »
    If she uses her mobile as an alarm clock, set alerts to go off at random intervals during the night, did this to a mate once and kept him up all night :lol:

A friend of mine did this to another friend but in a much sneakier way - they collected as many alarm clocks as they could find (pound shops are great for ones with really awful alarm sounds) and hid them all around her room, set to go off every hour during the night. She was woken up by things like Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer, the birdsong of a Great Tit, a really high pitched beeping, and an Islamic call to prayer!
    My dad used to work offshore on the rigs, and the pranks that got played out there were legendary.

If you've got a syringe, and she likes oranges or apples or something, syringe tobasco sauce into it...

Another one was to get two slices of toast and rub them against each other over her bed sheets. A hell of a lot more irritating that rice, and much harder to see!
    take the left of every shoe she has and hide them.- My brother does that to me and it pisses me off so much.

If she's a heavy sleeper, mess with her when she sleeps- like putting toothpaste on her eyebrows, shaving cream ect.
    foxysoxy wrote: »
    take the left of every shoe she has and hide them.- My brother does that to me and it pisses me off so much.

Ooh I like that, I'm going to try it :)

today I've set her phone to wake her up at 1am,2am,3am,4am,5am and it's a new phone so i dont think she'll know how to turn it off :lol:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster

today I've set her phone to wake her up at 1am,2am,3am,4am,5am and it's a new phone so i dont think she'll know how to turn it off :lol:

you are mean, but oh so funny!

You big meany :D.
    has anyone said clingfilm over the toilet?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heheheh.

HEHEHEH.

All I will say is, bangers, tripwire, door.

That andof course, alarm clocks hidden round her room (like, cheapo £1.99 ones) and hiding her stuff. Tape shut books, drawers, pencil cases, etc, thing that open/move.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    get her mobile and text loads of people in it saying "I want to bum you"

I know somebody who did that... Well, she sent a txt off her mates phone saying "ginger pube" to a complete stranger... Only the text went to her mate's sister who was unimpressed.
    I read somewhere a good one... Put a load of butter on a plate and mix salt with it and then hold your hand barely over the top of it and when they ask what you're doing say "I'm testing the heat. When you mix butter with salt it reacts and warms up, here... See for yourself".

When they put their hand over it... Smack it down!

:D

Oh and there's always getting her drunk, then putting shaving foam on her fingertips and tickling her face.