Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bikini's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Going on holiday this summer :yippe: to Spain, and am in need of swimwear.

I probably want two bikini's, or three if they're cheap, one practical (incase we go to a water park, I don't want to panic about the top slipping up!) and one nice/sexy.

I've seen one I like in La Senza, which would do for the latter, but not sure about the former. I'm a 32D/DD depending on the bra, and size 10 on bottom.

I'd prefer not to spend a fortune.

Comments

• Options
    asos?
  • Options
    I'm around a 32DD with a size 8 arse and got my kinis from primark! I don't know about standing up to a water park, but I had some general pool action (ooh err - not that kind), and there were no escape efforts from the girls at all.

They do mix and match tops and bottoms if you're not in proportion. Having said that, although ample, my norks are not exactly huge, and one of my sets has a size 8 top. The cups are a little on the ungenerous side, but it's a halterneck, so with a bit of arrangement, it just means you have quite the spanking cleavage :thumb: