Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Inject LSD?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, i was just wondering, ive taken lsd quite a bit, liquid, blotter and all that, and ive heard of other people crushing up the microdots and snorting it, but i was wondering if you can inject lsd in anyway? like, does injecting the liquid lsd do anything differnt or more powerful than just swallowing?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anybody wanting to inject anything has got to be mad.

I've seen people stick blotters under their eyelid to get themselves fucked.

Just another method, injecting has to be the worst.
    Ive never heard of injecting but sum mates do crush the tabs up and snort them instead. Apparetly gets ya fucked quicker coz its allready broken down and soluble or somet! i wld think not to inject , coz off all the stuff about needles being used by other ppl, and the risk of getting an infectious needle and stuff. plus u will have the needle marks on ure arm n that. and i shld imagine it wld get ya fucked very quick coz ure inecting directly into ure bloodstream, and missing the digesting bit out, so i wldnt coz i think it cld turn out to be quite dangerous, just stick wiv the usual swallowing method!!
    Ive never heard of injecting but sum mates do crush the tabs up and snort them instead. Apparetly gets ya fucked quicker coz its allready broken down and soluble or somet!

Its because it will get it into your blood faster due to the fact there are loads of little veins on the inside of the nose. Havind said that tho, snorting pills isn't a good idea because of some of the fillers they use when binding the products, not very nose friendly should we say...

i wld think not to inject , coz off all the stuff about needles being used by other ppl, and the risk of getting an infectious needle and stuff. plus u will have the needle marks on ure arm n that. and i shld imagine it wld get ya fucked very quick coz ure inecting directly into ure bloodstream, and missing the digesting bit out, so i wldnt coz i think it cld turn out to be quite dangerous, just stick wiv the usual swallowing method!!

Injecting is dangerous on a number of methods, for one you could inject into an artery and not a vein (and thats a big risk if you did that), you've got risks from sharing needles and HIV and even if you had clean you've still got the risks of the material you injecting being an overdose, the risk of allowing disease to enter (via a peircing to the skin) and plenty more....

If you think about it, when your body eats something it goes down into the stomach where acids kill bateria and break it down into a suitable size/chemical balance to pass into the blood stream, when you inject something you are bypassing this process which is very dangerous...

Not something I'd ever do...

[This message has been edited by Justin Credible (edited 24-05-2001).]
    If you are seriously thinking of injecting anything you must be some kind of twat with a death wish. that's how people get aids you prat. take it like normal or stay away you moron. people like you give getting wasted a bad name
    Originally posted by gt2masta:
    If you are seriously thinking of injecting anything you must be some kind of twat with a death wish. that's how people get aids you prat. take it like normal or stay away you moron. people like you give getting wasted a bad name

I seriously think u should lay off the name calling. U can get your point across without being like that!
    im not going to try to shoot it up, i was just wondering about any difference in effects, like snorted cocaine vs iv cocaine, and ketamine vs iv ketamine (the post that made me wonder enough to start this thread)
    Originally posted by gt2masta:

oh go to hell, u fucking wanker. get off these boards, ur doing fuck all thats useful, ur rude, up urself and simply just a wanker. no1 likes u, u have no friends on these boards, and why on earth ur not banned is beyond me.

now leave in peace.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
    I agree with gt2masta and turtle.

gt2masta is right, we should never mess with out bodies, but turtle has an excellent point, we should never critisise people for doing drugs, one cannot always understand their suffering and reasons for trying to ease their pain.
    Originally posted by Outsider:
    I agree with gt2masta and turtle.

gt2masta is right, we should never mess with out bodies, but turtle has an excellent point, we should never critisise people for doing drugs, one cannot always understand their suffering and reasons for trying to ease their pain.

saw what? nah, i was just saying g2 is a wanker.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
    There is no need to be injecting acid. I've never heard of anyone taking it that way and I can't imagine why they would. If you want to do something interesting with acid.. plop a few drops (liquid A) in your eye... I've heard that really burns. Lol
    Originally posted by arc arsenal:
    well, i was just wondering, ive taken lsd quite a bit, liquid, blotter and all that, and ive heard of other people crushing up the microdots and snorting it, but i was wondering if you can inject lsd in anyway? like, does injecting the liquid lsd do anything differnt or more powerful than just swallowing?

I've heard stories of people injecting acid, but never actually met anyone who has. As others have mentioned, injection is the most dangerous way to do any drug and there are numerous reasons, some of which people have already mentioned.

Anyway, I don't know if the high would be different, but from experience (recovering heroin and cocaine addict...IV the whole time) I would guess that it would be quite different. Two reasons for this guess...one, every drug I've injected has felt vary different from doing it another way, and of course, the drug gets into your bloodstream instantly.

Having said that, it's a really bad idea simply because it is so dangerous in so many ways. I hope that if anyone ever does want to try injecting something that they spend a long time reconsidering, researching and never try it alone or with an inexperienced person...it would be a death sentence.

And finally, although I understand that people are revolted by IV drug use, gt2masta's comments are nasty and unhelpful. You are entitled to any opinion you want, but nobody has a right to judge others until they have lived their lives. This conference would be a lot more informative and interesting if we could talk freely without the name calling

Burnout_Girl