Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

weed manifesto

hello everyone, uncle taisticks here!

i've been smoking all variants of cannabis sativa since i was 13. through trial and error i've learnt the plusses and minuses of smoking weed, and i believe this is the only way to have any kind of opinion about it.

i don't believe that anyone who hasn't smoked can talk about how bad it is.. simply because wisdom comes from experience, right? anyone who tells you "cannabis is bad" obviously has never smoked a spliff in their lives.

the first time i smoked a reefer was the same night i got laid for the first time. i smoked a hash spliff, and it made me feel really weird, and not entirely pleasant. the taste wasn't so good, but i discovered later that hash is cheap, and a friend and i used to score a teenth each every other day and cane it through cones (bong). this is probably the golden time of my teenage years, feeling off it, expressing creativity and feeling quite enlightened. however, hash does have quite an unpleasant taste (as aforementioned..) and can give you aches and pains. when i turned 15, i started smoking skunk. skunk is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. it releases me from stress, gives me the ability to feel expressive, and gives me a good nights sleep. i smoke maybe 2/3 spliffs at college, then have a smoke later in the evening. i don't feel it has done anything bad for me, except maybe i've spent a little too much money on it (but what is money for but for spending?), however i have certainly never stolen to buy weed.

weed may seem to make you want to try other, stronger drugs, but it isn't a natural progression, it's always out of choice. i've done mushrooms, acid, pills and lines of coke, but none of it is of a consequence of smokin weed, but just pure curiosity.

i won't encourage people to smoke, but i'd rather no-one told me how bad it is for me until they've had a smoke with me, listened to some jazz, and chilled out.

don't drink too much then smoke hash it is guaranteed to make you puke. trust me.

happy smoking, campers... remember these words!

Tai

if you're uptight, hyper, scatty, stressed out and/or moody.. smoke weed because it's safer than alcohol and tastier to boot! - Tai's advice 4 the day
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    drink+spliff=sleep. If you puke its because you've had too much to drink, not because of the skunk! Ganga devotion.

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...