Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

best/easiest way to break up hash?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what's the easiest/best way to break up an ounce of hash in to teenth sized blocks?

i live with my parents so microwaving it, etc, is not an option...

thanks,

thom,

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what the hell are you on about microwaving?! haha the only way to get 16ths is to buy scales and cut blocks that are the same weight as 1p. 1p is the exact weight for a 16th, 2p for an 8th etc.

heat up a sharp knife with a lighter, and then you can cut through it with ease... there is no other way (breaking with your teeth is an option i suppose) but i reccommend in the future you buy skunk instead because hash is filthy dirty, cut with all kinds of shite.

if you're uptight, hyper, scatty, stressed out and/or moody.. smoke weed because it's safer than alcohol and tastier to boot! - Tai's advice 4 the day
    Microwaving it for a short amount of time makes it simple to cut through with a sharp knife.

Other than that you can either heat up a knife and cut it or like I used to, use a pair of garden Seceteers (No idea how to spell that)

- Skive
    Originally posted by just thom:
    what's the easiest/best way to break up an ounce of hash in to teenth sized blocks?

i live with my parents so microwaving it, etc, is not an option...

thanks,

thom,

If you've only got an oz just put it on the radiator for about an hour and it should soften up. Thats bollox about an 16th being 1p, anyone with digis will tell you it weighs 3.5g (an 8th), you can do a slim draw with a 5p which is 3.3g. Why anyone would buy a 16th is beyond me, you'd burn your fucking fingers on the first burn. And I assume your not selling 5s cos how are you gonna make any money? unless your getting it for about £16 an oz which is unlikely cos my mate cant get it less than 900 a key.

[This message has been edited by Don (edited 25-09-2001).]
    One thing hash is good for and thats chucking at people. Do you have any idea how much a 1/2 ounce rock hurts when it hits you in the head?
    by putting it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds will make it nice and easy to cut however if this is done by both the person who buys the bar and the person who buys the ounce then somtimes it makes cracks like a dried up river bed in the solid. heating it on the radiator i think will make it smell,
    maybe place in a waterproof bag and put it in the kettle take it out and it is just like cutting butter.

wise men talk because they have somthing to say, fools talk because they have to say somthing.
    harry- rofl - wicked idea.
    Never microwave dope it cuts the quality considerably- use knife and lighter.
    ps- do u think it wise to discuss dealing dope in a site based where mere possion is illegal?
    but seriously dont buy an ounce- buy a bar- its cheaper in the long run.
    if you have no moral scruples microwave the shit for a few minutes until uve got a mess, leave it to simmer, chuck in some earth, chicken stock, if ur in the mood: some ket and whatevr else if lying on the table, bread crumbs, coffee, etc. Let it cool and you willhave a block of crap- commonly known as soap bar- or english dope.

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...