Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

IV Ketamine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know you can inject K in the muscle but can you do it in the vein?

thanx.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never in my life heard of injecting Ket.

The last beutiful free soul on this planet.
    you can inject it but why bother ?
    Originally posted by Outsider:
    I know you can inject K in the muscle but can you do it in the vein?

thanx.

Yes. Although it is not the wisest thing to do as you will hit K-hole almost as soon as you have finished emptying the syringe.

I would advise shooting the first 50mg I.M and then shoot the second 50mg I.V. This way it does not overwhelm you before the effects take hold.

And to electric-e; why would you bother NOT to inject K?

[This message has been edited by Amethyst Deceiver (edited 22-05-2001).]
    Originally posted by Amethyst Deceiver: Yes. Although it is not the wisest thing to do as you will hit K-hole almost as soon as you have finished emptying the syringe.

And to electric-e; why would you bother NOT to inject K?

I think you've answered your own question there. I've always found it better not to hit the K-hole straight away cos it turns you into a fucking zombie.

The last beutiful free soul on this planet.
    Originally posted by jeffrey:
    I think you've answered your own question there. I've always found it better not to hit the K-hole straight away cos it turns you into a fucking zombie.

When Ketamine is taken in the correct setting amd taken with respect it will prove to be an enlightening and wondrous experience.
    It should be noted that Ketamine is a dissociative - so whoever engineered it to be a party or "rave" drug is a genious laughing at all the fools who snort their little bumps every 30 minutes.

There are, as usual, two sides to the coin here. On the one hand you have those who will take small doses and treat K as a party drug. Fair enough - all to their own.
    On the other side you have people who take K at about the 100mg dose and thus have a total eyes closed, dissociative experience. It is this experience that yields the most worth and insight. It is like entering a totally new universe created by you for you. Think astral projection or out of body experience.
    As you can imagine this is not a social experience as the user is not supposed to stand around talking to his mates - if he tried this he would just stumble around mumbling and look like a fool. I have seen that enough in some clubs.