Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Magazines Do You Buy?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to buy every gossip magazine going, spending like a tenner a week , but I cut down and now I only get Star and Diet Now, also I can just read all the others in work on a sunday without having to spend my money ;) . Oh and the Nursing Times I get sent to me everyweek.
    I buy Q monthly, read other people's trashy stuff like Heat when they leave it lying around in the office. Sometimes I buy Vogue, but only occasionally. I read loads of History journals too but I don't buy them, I borrow them from the department normally.
    i used to buy kerrang all the time then they started featuring really crap bands so haven't bought that in a while

i occasionally buy pick me up now and have started buying and thinking of subscribing to Nintendo magazine.

Also get the Manga DVD Collection magazine which comes with a free one every fortnight
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Street Machine/American Car World.
    And...
    PC Gamer.

I am the magazine winner.
    When Saturday Comes, as and when I pass by WH Smith. Other than that bugger all else.
    2 or 3 of the likes of Star/Heat/New/Now and occasionally NME or Q depending on whos in it.